Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | THM Raffle: All done!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 275 276
Congratulations to the first winners!! ^^ [emoji=firework size=1]
Congratulations to the first winners!! ^^
Keraunia Hatchery
congrats to the first winners!
congrats to the first winners!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
8d7o509.png
Congrats to the winners, and a huge thank you to the host for running the event and introducing me to so many fun hatcheries [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Congrats to the winners, and a huge thank you to the host for running the event and introducing me to so many fun hatcheries
tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
56yqAPu.png
G8AyR6r.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
they/them
8+ FR
A large eyed creature bounds at the viewer, rainbow striped cape flowing across its back. Rainbow hearts surround it.
......................................... HW4lpxl.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Congrats to everyone! This was a really cool raffle to watch and take part in, and a super big thank you to the host! It must have been a ton of work and you deserve all the applause for doing it. Rest well after this!
Congrats to everyone! This was a really cool raffle to watch and take part in, and a super big thank you to the host! It must have been a ton of work and you deserve all the applause for doing it. Rest well after this!
tumblr_static_30bmm6oxkqm8oow8ko4go0o08.gif
@mangoskye @the8thhorcrux 6 more hours to reply or youll be bumped to the next batch!!
@mangoskye @the8thhorcrux 6 more hours to reply or youll be bumped to the next batch!!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Oh my! Sorry about the message I sent you earlier Fehn, I didn't realize they were supposed to be sent here lol-

I'm so happy to have joined this raffle, you've done a wonderful job managing it even with all the participants! I wish everyone in the other rounds good luck (And make sure to get some rest, drink water, and eat!!!) <3

@Fehn I suppose my choice would be

1. Spectral Garden

(I hope I did this right :'D )
Oh my! Sorry about the message I sent you earlier Fehn, I didn't realize they were supposed to be sent here lol-

I'm so happy to have joined this raffle, you've done a wonderful job managing it even with all the participants! I wish everyone in the other rounds good luck (And make sure to get some rest, drink water, and eat!!!) <3

@Fehn I suppose my choice would be

1. Spectral Garden

(I hope I did this right :'D )
PiAyg8i.png

Salve! My name is Lily and I'm currently a student learning Latin! I like to draw/make art sometimes but often get into art block
[center][img]https://imgur.com/zLxzvct.png[/img] [rule] [size=2]@pinglist-8576 @pinglist-11782[/size][/center] [rule] [columns][size=4] [b]24[/b] Prize Dragons [b]90[/b] Days [b]687[/b] Silly Questions Answered [b]785[/b] Players with tickets [b]5,180[/b] Dragons Starred [b]30,1224[/b] Odds and Ends sent in [b]152,184[/b] g/kt spent on awesome dragons [b]284,033[/b] tickets earned [b]And one[/b] very grateful, astounded, and tired host xD [b]We made it everybody! It's Prize Time![/b] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/37357.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [center] There will be [b]24 winners[/b]: one for each prize dragon. There will be [b]5 rounds[/b] of winner announcements. All Winners will have [b]24 hours[/b] to choose their dragon! [rule] [size=5][b]Our Next Five Winners Are:[/b][/size] [size=2]*drumroll noises*[/size] [size=5] [i]5. @The8thHorcrux (from last round)[/i] 6. @Shatapatrika 7. @AndiSupreme 8. @Norkia 9. @Starburn 10. @templesystem [/size] [rule] [emoji=firework size=1] [b]CONGRATS!!! [/b][emoji=firework size=1] Please let me know which dragon you would like! (First place gets first choice, second place, please list your top two choices, third list your top three, and so on! List your desired dragons from most to least wanted) If any of these winners do not respond within 24 hours, they will get bumped to the top of the next drawing round. [i]If you do not respond for your second chance, you will be tossed back into the pool of random![/i] Next round will be drawing either a) when all five winners have made their choices /or/ b) when 24 hours have passed. Congrats!!!!

24 Prize Dragons
90 Days
687 Silly Questions Answered
785 Players with tickets
5,180 Dragons Starred
30,1224 Odds and Ends sent in
152,184 g/kt spent on awesome dragons
284,033 tickets earned

And one very grateful, astounded, and tired host xD

We made it everybody! It's Prize Time!
37357.png

There will be 24 winners: one for each prize dragon.

There will be 5 rounds of winner announcements.

All Winners will have 24 hours to choose their dragon!

Our Next Five Winners Are:
*drumroll noises*

5. @The8thHorcrux (from last round)

6. @Shatapatrika

7. @AndiSupreme

8. @Norkia

9. @Starburn

10. @templesystem

CONGRATS!!!

Please let me know which dragon you would like! (First place gets first choice, second place, please list your top two choices, third list your top three, and so on! List your desired dragons from most to least wanted)

If any of these winners do not respond within 24 hours, they will get bumped to the top of the next drawing round. If you do not respond for your second chance, you will be tossed back into the pool of random!

Next round will be drawing either a) when all five winners have made their choices /or/ b) when 24 hours have passed.

Congrats!!!!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Congrats to the winners of this round! :D
Congrats to the winners of this round! :D
PiAyg8i.png

Salve! My name is Lily and I'm currently a student learning Latin! I like to draw/make art sometimes but often get into art block
Congrats to all the winners so far! :D
Congrats to all the winners so far! :D
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 275 276