Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | pretty pink mums
1 2 3 4 5
Please let us get them from coli, even as a very rare drop, it's ridiculous that they're so hard to get for such a popular gene.
Please let us get them from coli, even as a very rare drop, it's ridiculous that they're so hard to get for such a popular gene.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
No support. They drop frequently if you level up your foraging.

[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-04-09 11:56:15" ] No support. They drop frequently if you level up your foraging. [/quote] they do not you can go [i]months[/i] without getting even one. source: I have maxxed Foraging
Ogerpon wrote on 2024-04-09 11:56:15:

they do not

you can go months without getting even one.

source: I have maxxed Foraging
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-04-09 11:56:15" ] No support. They drop frequently if you level up your foraging. [/quote] Wrong. I have everything max level and often dump all my turns into foraging, and over the years ive managed to gather a grand total of 9. It's not a 'skill' or time investment issue since gathering is limited to 15 turns a day, its entirely RNG hell. Anyway, support for this suggestion, especially since they've ported the gene to more breeds and will likely do so again, but havent increased the drop rate of the required mats.

Wrong. I have everything max level and often dump all my turns into foraging, and over the years ive managed to gather a grand total of 9. It's not a 'skill' or time investment issue since gathering is limited to 15 turns a day, its entirely RNG hell.

Anyway, support for this suggestion, especially since they've ported the gene to more breeds and will likely do so again, but havent increased the drop rate of the required mats.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
support if it is indeed a rare drop (like sand creepers). I like that some Swipp trades are harder to work for and I would like they stay like that
support if it is indeed a rare drop (like sand creepers). I like that some Swipp trades are harder to work for and I would like they stay like that
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Raboniel" date="2024-04-09 12:15:04" ] [quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-04-09 11:56:15" ] No support. They drop frequently if you level up your foraging. [/quote] they do not you can go [i]months[/i] without getting even one. source: I have maxxed Foraging [/quote] Never happened to me personally source: i had maxed foraging from the moment these were introduced. At some point, you have to have valuable things that can't be gotten in the coli. Mums are one of these things. Otherwise, gathering is completely worthlesss and might as well not have it. Oh wait. It's such a neglected part of the site that even the designers think we shouldn't have it
Raboniel wrote on 2024-04-09 12:15:04:

they do not

you can go months without getting even one.

source: I have maxxed Foraging

Never happened to me personally

source: i had maxed foraging from the moment these were introduced.

At some point, you have to have valuable things that can't be gotten in the coli. Mums are one of these things.

Otherwise, gathering is completely worthlesss and might as well not have it.

Oh wait. It's such a neglected part of the site that even the designers think we shouldn't have it
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-04-09 11:56:15" ] No support. They drop frequently if you level up your foraging. [/quote] I wouldn't say they drop [i]frequently[/i]. But I do get them from time to time and I like how rare they are. People sell them, as well (and, of course, I am one of those people sometimes), so it's not like they're unattainable. So, no support. They're just really high right now because of the new expansion, but in general I love that there is a non-gem gene that reaches gem prices.
I wouldn't say they drop frequently. But I do get them from time to time and I like how rare they are. People sell them, as well (and, of course, I am one of those people sometimes), so it's not like they're unattainable.

So, no support. They're just really high right now because of the new expansion, but in general I love that there is a non-gem gene that reaches gem prices.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2024-04-09 12:49:56" ] [quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-04-09 11:56:15" ] No support. They drop frequently if you level up your foraging. [/quote] I wouldn't say they drop [i]frequently[/i]. But I do get them from time to time and I like how rare they are. People sell them, as well (and, of course, I am one of those people sometimes), so it's not like they're unattainable. So, no support. They're just really high right now because of the new expansion, but in general I love that there is a non-gem gene that reaches gem prices. [/quote] Pretty much this. I feel like having some items be rare and desired is a good thing, especially when those items aren't retired.
Almedha wrote on 2024-04-09 12:49:56:
I wouldn't say they drop frequently. But I do get them from time to time and I like how rare they are. People sell them, as well (and, of course, I am one of those people sometimes), so it's not like they're unattainable.

So, no support. They're just really high right now because of the new expansion, but in general I love that there is a non-gem gene that reaches gem prices.
Pretty much this.

I feel like having some items be rare and desired is a good thing, especially when those items aren't retired.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I actually like that there are valuable items in gathering that can't be acquired in coli. Too much stuff is tied to coli already, and it's unfair to those who can't use it for various reasons.
I actually like that there are valuable items in gathering that can't be acquired in coli. Too much stuff is tied to coli already, and it's unfair to those who can't use it for various reasons.
I'm neutral on the situation of the Mums, but Sand Creepers...

They drop from two enemies in the entire Coliseum, at Scarce rarity (the same as getting a healing potion). When Sandswept Delta got an expansion and the pool of monsters widened, nothing was changed to accomodate this, making them essentially twice as rare there. The Arena will surely be one of the next venues to get an expansion, and the same will happen there. And as for Foraging- the scarcity of Mums pales in comparison.
I feel Sand Creepers should drop from all enemies in those venues. They'd stay rare and valuable, yes, but not absurdly so.
I'm neutral on the situation of the Mums, but Sand Creepers...

They drop from two enemies in the entire Coliseum, at Scarce rarity (the same as getting a healing potion). When Sandswept Delta got an expansion and the pool of monsters widened, nothing was changed to accomodate this, making them essentially twice as rare there. The Arena will surely be one of the next venues to get an expansion, and the same will happen there. And as for Foraging- the scarcity of Mums pales in comparison.
I feel Sand Creepers should drop from all enemies in those venues. They'd stay rare and valuable, yes, but not absurdly so.
1 2 3 4 5