Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New eye type is real!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really want to like them, and I do think they look cute on Coatl hatchlings, but does anyone else feel like they just look photoshopped on.......
I really want to like them, and I do think they look cute on Coatl hatchlings, but does anyone else feel like they just look photoshopped on.......
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I think the buttons are fun, they're supposed to be goofy looking. And I adoorrre the Faded eyes, they're my fav new type.
I think the buttons are fun, they're supposed to be goofy looking. And I adoorrre the Faded eyes, they're my fav new type.
60218142.png
Aaahhh I'm super excited honestly, I've actually have always wanted to make a complete stitched/patchwork dragon, but would hold off due to no button/sewing themed eyes :(. Definitely going to plan a dragon now to use them on ^^!
Aaahhh I'm super excited honestly, I've actually have always wanted to make a complete stitched/patchwork dragon, but would hold off due to no button/sewing themed eyes :(. Definitely going to plan a dragon now to use them on ^^!
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
Definitely not something I will use, if at all unless I have a very specific use. But I'm so happy that others are finding joy in it and are happy about it!

The other eye types however, Dark and Faded, well I'm happy to finally have eyes that will be good contenders to Dark Sclera (my personal addiction) and something cheaper I can slap on my dragons. I also really enjoy that it makes Nature and Arcane eyes tolerable for me (sorry guys, I just really hate your eye colors).
Definitely not something I will use, if at all unless I have a very specific use. But I'm so happy that others are finding joy in it and are happy about it!

The other eye types however, Dark and Faded, well I'm happy to finally have eyes that will be good contenders to Dark Sclera (my personal addiction) and something cheaper I can slap on my dragons. I also really enjoy that it makes Nature and Arcane eyes tolerable for me (sorry guys, I just really hate your eye colors).
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-04-04 13:29:38" ] I really want to like them, and I do think they look cute on Coatl hatchlings, but does anyone else feel like they just look photoshopped on....... [/quote] It took me a while to decide why I didn't like them, and this is why. They're just too [i]paste-y[/i] for my liking. I'm glad they're unable to be bred for though, cause I will have enough issues choosing eyes for my projects with the amazing Dark and Faded!
Recallback wrote on 2024-04-04 13:29:38:

It took me a while to decide why I didn't like them, and this is why. They're just too paste-y for my liking. I'm glad they're unable to be bred for though, cause I will have enough issues choosing eyes for my projects with the amazing Dark and Faded!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I like that they're kinda big for the breeds that normally have very small eyes, like adult skydancers and mirrors. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76837295][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768373/76837295_350.png[/img][/url]
I like that they're kinda big for the breeds that normally have very small eyes, like adult skydancers and mirrors.

76837295_350.png
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
I hatched a noc egg on April Fools, and then bought another G1 born on the same date because I love April Fools and I like making silly guys :D The second G1 is the one I plan to use the buttons for and here is her scry! I'm so excited, I adore the button eyes so much ^.^ Her twin is going to be an evil clown and she's a haunted doll! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=15&bodygene=59&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=14&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=168&winggene=59&wings=24&auth=542837df3463c6699de2e427bbcc10663c27fa2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Only thing that bothers me slightly is how it looks on abbies, but I'll live. Literally so happy to have more eyes to play around with also PLUSHIE DRAGONS RISSEEE it is our time now >:)
I hatched a noc egg on April Fools, and then bought another G1 born on the same date because I love April Fools and I like making silly guys :D The second G1 is the one I plan to use the buttons for and here is her scry! I'm so excited, I adore the button eyes so much ^.^ Her twin is going to be an evil clown and she's a haunted doll!

dragon?age=0&body=15&bodygene=59&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=14&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=168&winggene=59&wings=24&auth=542837df3463c6699de2e427bbcc10663c27fa2f&dummyext=prev.png

Only thing that bothers me slightly is how it looks on abbies, but I'll live. Literally so happy to have more eyes to play around with

also PLUSHIE DRAGONS RISSEEE it is our time now >:)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Are baby aberrations supposed to have one eye un-botton-fied?
Are baby aberrations supposed to have one eye un-botton-fied?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I had no idea I needed them so much but they're perfect for my plushie Tundra! This may tempt me to collect more plushie dragons...
I had no idea I needed them so much but they're perfect for my plushie Tundra! This may tempt me to collect more plushie dragons...
8eQDIbk.png
These button eyes are PERFECT for Coraline fandragons.
These button eyes are PERFECT for Coraline fandragons.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9