Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least favorite school subject?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I hate math but only because my teacher this year absolutely sucks at her job
Otherwise I'm pretty neutral about school. Some subjects are better than others but at least my friends are in my class
Otherwise I'm pretty neutral about school. Some subjects are better than others but at least my friends are in my class
I used to dislike English the most as it takes me longer to write and proof read when compared to others but since I started typing it has ironically become one of my strongest subjects surprising despite not being that passionate about it due to negative experiences. I used to me amazing at math and physics but lately my issues with non drawing moterskills, processing ability’s, and visual spatial capability’s have been interfering with mastering more complex notions. I still enjoy the challenge mathematics posses though.
I used to dislike English the most as it takes me longer to write and proof read when compared to others but since I started typing it has ironically become one of my strongest subjects surprising despite not being that passionate about it due to negative experiences. I used to me amazing at math and physics but lately my issues with non drawing moterskills, processing ability’s, and visual spatial capability’s have been interfering with mastering more complex notions. I still enjoy the challenge mathematics posses though.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
financial lit, i barely passed and i didn't manage to learn anything about taxes, there have been other classes where i hated the class but loved the subject, which has happened once with math and once with english kinda
financial lit, i barely passed and i didn't manage to learn anything about taxes, there have been other classes where i hated the class but loved the subject, which has happened once with math and once with english kinda
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png New-ish and figuring stuff out.
math. genuinely just thinking about it makes my anxiety surface full force
math. genuinely just thinking about it makes my anxiety surface full force
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
[quote name="@10007Worms" date="2024-03-17 02:55:00" ] I hate math but only because my teacher this year absolutely sucks at her job [/quote] this. cus I alr struggled but now I'm screwed.
@10007Worms wrote on 2024-03-17 02:55:00:

this. cus I alr struggled but now I'm screwed.
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Health and pe
Health and pe
Normally I would say math but honestly it’s my more tolerable classes; I cannot stand how annoying the students in my music tech class are.
Normally I would say math but honestly it’s my more tolerable classes; I cannot stand how annoying the students in my music tech class are.
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
As a kid, gym. In college it was calculus 2. Killed my love of math. In law school it was secured transactions.
As a kid, gym. In college it was calculus 2. Killed my love of math. In law school it was secured transactions.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I like reading, writing's pretty good, I can spell just fine, but for some reason english (especially online) sucks so much for me
I like reading, writing's pretty good, I can spell just fine, but for some reason english (especially online) sucks so much for me
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14