Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | reeses pieces or m&ms
1 2 3 4 5
I prefer M&Ms, they just hit different
I prefer M&Ms, they just hit different
The Boneyard Clan
mixsUP8.pngqtcUeb7.pngkIuMv7j.png62L9xMb.gifYqGTpMk.pnglZi4flB.png
peanut m&ms
peanut m&ms

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2024-03-29 09:17:17" ] M&Ms. No offense to anyone who likes Reeses, but I find them cloying and too claggy to be enjoyable. [/quote] None taken, but more to the point, I have [i]never[/i] seen the word claggy and it looks delightful to say. What does it mean?
SheridanCharon wrote on 2024-03-29 09:17:17:
M&Ms. No offense to anyone who likes Reeses, but I find them cloying and too claggy to be enjoyable.
None taken, but more to the point, I have never seen the word claggy and it looks delightful to say. What does it mean?
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
update i just ate a whole bag of reeses pieces after not having candy in years and i dont know if that was a good idea or not
update i just ate a whole bag of reeses pieces after not having candy in years and i dont know if that was a good idea or not
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
i personally prefer M&Ms a lot more
i personally prefer M&Ms a lot more
y3CR4IN.png
the only m&ms worth eating are the mini ones, dunno if they still get sold anymore i haven't seen a tube in ages. otherwise i'll still take reeses pieces over most other candy in general.
the only m&ms worth eating are the mini ones, dunno if they still get sold anymore i haven't seen a tube in ages. otherwise i'll still take reeses pieces over most other candy in general.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
peanut butter m&ms. but if i have to choose between reese's pieces and plain m&ms probably reese's pieces.
peanut butter m&ms. but if i have to choose between reese's pieces and plain m&ms probably reese's pieces.
Transmasc (Trans flag) Achillean (Achillean flag)
Nonbinary (Nonbinary flag) Gay (Gay man flag)
They/He (Trans flag) G8AyR6r.png
[quote name="bulrush" date="2024-03-29 12:05:39" ] the only m&ms worth eating are the mini ones, dunno if they still get sold anymore i haven't seen a tube in ages. otherwise i'll still take reeses pieces over most other candy in general. [/quote] I was going to say this also, I am not a mathematical person but I know exactly enough math to know that the square-cube law quantitatively proves why mini m&ms are better than full ones so the ranking is like 1. mini m&ms, 2. reeses pieces, 2. reg m&ms (also they do still sell the minis, ive just only seen them in the big bags recently)
bulrush wrote on 2024-03-29 12:05:39:
I was going to say this also, I am not a mathematical person but I know exactly enough math to know that the square-cube law quantitatively proves why mini m&ms are better than full ones

so the ranking is like 1. mini m&ms, 2. reeses pieces, 2. reg m&ms

(also they do still sell the minis, ive just only seen them in the big bags recently)
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Reese’s Pieces. Peanut butter good.
Reese’s Pieces. Peanut butter good.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
hot take: peanut/peanut butter m&m's aren't that good. i much prefer regular, plain milk chocolate m&m's. reece's pieces, though, are really good.
to pick one, probably m&m's.
hot take: peanut/peanut butter m&m's aren't that good. i much prefer regular, plain milk chocolate m&m's. reece's pieces, though, are really good.
to pick one, probably m&m's.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2 3 4 5