Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | reeses pieces or m&ms
1 2 3 4 5
peanut m&ms all the way

resses pieces are okay? the peanut butter inside tastes weird to me though
peanut m&ms all the way

resses pieces are okay? the peanut butter inside tastes weird to me though
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
M&ms.

I would have chosen Reese’s as a kid as they were my favorite chocolate, but now the chocolate tastes really weird for some reason, and they taste abhorrent when they’re warm. They seem to melt really easily and quickly too. They’re much better when they’re cold from being inside the fridge.

I’m a peanut butter and chocolate enthusiast but the Reese’s chocolate tastes off for me. At least with the M&ms for me it doesn’t taste as overpowering and they still have the peanut butter flavored ones.
M&ms.

I would have chosen Reese’s as a kid as they were my favorite chocolate, but now the chocolate tastes really weird for some reason, and they taste abhorrent when they’re warm. They seem to melt really easily and quickly too. They’re much better when they’re cold from being inside the fridge.

I’m a peanut butter and chocolate enthusiast but the Reese’s chocolate tastes off for me. At least with the M&ms for me it doesn’t taste as overpowering and they still have the peanut butter flavored ones.
you’re telling me this shrimp fried this rice???
I can't eat either one because milk allergy. But I do like chocolate and peanut butter together.
I can't eat either one because milk allergy. But I do like chocolate and peanut butter together.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
M&M for taste
But Reese's for memes because God help me I have the rap stuck in my head
M&M for taste
But Reese's for memes because God help me I have the rap stuck in my head
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I don't like Reese's but I've had real peanut/almond/sunflower seed butter cups with dark chocolate and those are so much better! I still prefer peanut M&Ms for the cronch
I don't like Reese's but I've had real peanut/almond/sunflower seed butter cups with dark chocolate and those are so much better! I still prefer peanut M&Ms for the cronch
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Peanut M&M’s would be my first choice <3

But if I can’t only pick between regular M&M’s and Reese’s pieces I would probably choose Reese’s. I know there are also peanut butter M&M’s and they are probably the same, but for some reason I just like the Reese’s ones more lol
Peanut M&M’s would be my first choice <3

But if I can’t only pick between regular M&M’s and Reese’s pieces I would probably choose Reese’s. I know there are also peanut butter M&M’s and they are probably the same, but for some reason I just like the Reese’s ones more lol
1 2 3 4 5