Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | reeses pieces or m&ms
1 2 3 4 5
m&m’s. i like the variety that they do with different flavors. really been on a peanut m&m’s fix though. and actually I’m not a fan of Reeses pieces at all. I LOVE regular Reeses cups. Something about the pieces it tastes very different I don’t think I like the coating or something.
m&m’s. i like the variety that they do with different flavors. really been on a peanut m&m’s fix though. and actually I’m not a fan of Reeses pieces at all. I LOVE regular Reeses cups. Something about the pieces it tastes very different I don’t think I like the coating or something.
M&M's. Just the way that peanut butter makes my mouth feel makes me prefer M&M's. I do eat Reese's pieces though, just not as often as M&M's.
M&M's. Just the way that peanut butter makes my mouth feel makes me prefer M&M's. I do eat Reese's pieces though, just not as often as M&M's.
LEpJMnn.png
LJfZA40.png
hh5n4WA.png
ll0CfnD.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
M&Ms win for me. I don't mind Reese's Pieces, but I like the Reese's cups more than the pieces. I've always loved chocolate, and while peanut butter is also good, I just feel pretty meh about Reese's Pieces. Plus some of those special M&Ms like the brownie batter ones just taste so good in my opinion. Reese's Cups are great though.
M&Ms win for me. I don't mind Reese's Pieces, but I like the Reese's cups more than the pieces. I've always loved chocolate, and while peanut butter is also good, I just feel pretty meh about Reese's Pieces. Plus some of those special M&Ms like the brownie batter ones just taste so good in my opinion. Reese's Cups are great though.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif saTxNdL.pngqqLBHcq.png nHkph7f.png
Trick questions, both are a win for me, but mostly I just pick whichever I feel like having at the moment lol
Trick questions, both are a win for me, but mostly I just pick whichever I feel like having at the moment lol
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Even when I wasn't likely mildly allergic to peanuts I would've said M&Ms, I really miss eating the peanut butter M&Ms :(
But at least I can still have the caramel M&Ms! :D
Even when I wasn't likely mildly allergic to peanuts I would've said M&Ms, I really miss eating the peanut butter M&Ms :(
But at least I can still have the caramel M&Ms! :D
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
m&m's because i don't think reeses pieces are even in my local area [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
m&m's because i don't think reeses pieces are even in my local area
NcRl9aq.png
Resses pieces Because m&ms are plain
Resses pieces Because m&ms are plain
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
m&ms. but mini m&ms are top tier.

OR the coffee/caramel m&ms
m&ms. but mini m&ms are top tier.

OR the coffee/caramel m&ms
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
[center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/470/1b5.gif[/img][/center]
1b5.gif
CI8IffR.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
Depends. Standard M&Ms vs. RPs? Reese's Pieces for sure. You add in the other flavors though, particularly the PB or caramel M&Ms and I would probably pick one of them.
Depends. Standard M&Ms vs. RPs? Reese's Pieces for sure. You add in the other flavors though, particularly the PB or caramel M&Ms and I would probably pick one of them.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5