Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore. [Concept]
I made my first attempt at a lore concept today. Story for my clan is my progenitors were banished from light territory after coming into close vicinity of Luminax, who's undead presence contaminated them or otherwise made them sick. Viola, after a short travel through the Tangled Wood (I may pick up a couple shadow flight dragons who decided to tag along with them on their journey) they end up in plague territory, which only adds to their disease. I was looking at my female progenitor, Harrow, who is currently a guardian: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93789036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937891/93789036_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Then I thought it might be neat if her charge was actually Luminax themselves, or even just one of the heads of Luminax. I don't know how it would work (I currently have plans to breed change her, anyway), and I'd certainly never write it, but I thought it was a shareable idea. [center][item=luminax plushie][/center]
I made my first attempt at a lore concept today.

Story for my clan is my progenitors were banished from light territory after coming into close vicinity of Luminax, who's undead presence contaminated them or otherwise made them sick. Viola, after a short travel through the Tangled Wood (I may pick up a couple shadow flight dragons who decided to tag along with them on their journey) they end up in plague territory, which only adds to their disease.

I was looking at my female progenitor, Harrow, who is currently a guardian:
93789036_350.png

Then I thought it might be neat if her charge was actually Luminax themselves, or even just one of the heads of Luminax. I don't know how it would work (I currently have plans to breed change her, anyway), and I'd certainly never write it, but I thought it was a shareable idea.
Luminax Plushie
I collect: 52030.png52031.png
A Guardian's charge being Luminax would be a fun concept to play with. How does one go about protecting something that is a literal mindless(?) killing machine, that would probably end up killing said Guardian?

That's a fun thing to think of logistically.

((?) wasn't sure if Emperors are mindless in the sense I used >> But it felt like the best descriptor..)
A Guardian's charge being Luminax would be a fun concept to play with. How does one go about protecting something that is a literal mindless(?) killing machine, that would probably end up killing said Guardian?

That's a fun thing to think of logistically.

((?) wasn't sure if Emperors are mindless in the sense I used >> But it felt like the best descriptor..)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
ooo, the luminax as a Guardian's charge sounds interesting :0
ooo, the luminax as a Guardian's charge sounds interesting :0
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
the sickness could be like a hivemind or something - the infected dragon wants to protect Luminax? idk that's the first thing that came to my mind
the sickness could be like a hivemind or something - the infected dragon wants to protect Luminax? idk that's the first thing that came to my mind
NcRl9aq.png
mmmmm....that sounds pretty cool... and like Solarizia said, if you want to have it more of a hivemind, you can still breed change Harrow into that Auraboa scry
mmmmm....that sounds pretty cool... and like Solarizia said, if you want to have it more of a hivemind, you can still breed change Harrow into that Auraboa scry
She/They and a Biromantic mess.