Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I feel like I'm going insane???
I could've sworn I scavenged an arcane egg at some point last night before I went to bed, but 1. there's no egg in my hoard, 2. no achievement (or dragon) for hatching said egg, and 3. no way I could've hoardsold it because they sell for 0. At this point I think my brain is just really tired of seeing those damned haunted orbs. That's the only explanation I have. [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
I could've sworn I scavenged an arcane egg at some point last night before I went to bed, but 1. there's no egg in my hoard, 2. no achievement (or dragon) for hatching said egg, and 3. no way I could've hoardsold it because they sell for 0.

At this point I think my brain is just really tired of seeing those damned haunted orbs. That's the only explanation I have.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Narinder
You can hoardsell eggs - but you can check if you did that (and get it back if you did):
https://www1.flightrising.com/support/hoard-sale-buyback/index/other
@Narinder
You can hoardsell eggs - but you can check if you did that (and get it back if you did):
https://www1.flightrising.com/support/hoard-sale-buyback/index/other
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
even tho they sell for 0 treasure?? i feel like that's a bit of an oversight...

i did look thru the self-restore before making the thread, but i didn't see an egg (it's unfortunate that it seems like the search for the restore page is a bit broken, it defaults to the food tab when you put anything in and doesn't save it when you flip thru the others....)
@Vendrus
even tho they sell for 0 treasure?? i feel like that's a bit of an oversight...

i did look thru the self-restore before making the thread, but i didn't see an egg (it's unfortunate that it seems like the search for the restore page is a bit broken, it defaults to the food tab when you put anything in and doesn't save it when you flip thru the others....)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
It's entirely possible you mistook it for something else. Such as: [item=haunted stone orb] If you have one of those, might be your culprit.
It's entirely possible you mistook it for something else. Such as:
Haunted Stone Orb
If you have one of those, might be your culprit.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
not saying you did this at all but it reminds me of when i definitely dreamed i got a shadow egg two nights ago and woke up thinking i got one and had to doublecheck later that day it was so depressing
not saying you did this at all but it reminds me of when i definitely dreamed i got a shadow egg two nights ago and woke up thinking i got one and had to doublecheck later that day it was so depressing
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
my logs say i got a lightning egg from scavenging, but there’s no log of selling an egg, there’s no log of selling a g1 for MONTHS afterward and no g1 lightning in my lair. and ofc i have no memory of this.

so i feel u
my logs say i got a lightning egg from scavenging, but there’s no log of selling an egg, there’s no log of selling a g1 for MONTHS afterward and no g1 lightning in my lair. and ofc i have no memory of this.

so i feel u
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif