Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 3.0
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@ShriektheMighty, the next time you experience this and to the best of your ability, please try to locate the page responsible for this alert. From there, you'll want to follow the instructions in either the first post of this thread or on the Hiveworks Report Ad page. Thank you!
@ShriektheMighty, the next time you experience this and to the best of your ability, please try to locate the page responsible for this alert. From there, you'll want to follow the instructions in either the first post of this thread or on the Hiveworks Report Ad page. Thank you!
@ShriektheMighty

I've been having the exact same problem, always when I'm on the AH.

EDIT: It's been so much more frequent on the Crossroads lately!
@ShriektheMighty

I've been having the exact same problem, always when I'm on the AH.

EDIT: It's been so much more frequent on the Crossroads lately!
Rbf96Oh.gif
It's good to see this is being worked on. It's been bothering me for quite a while lol
For anyone else experiencing this, I've found that going into your Google settings, going to accessibility, and turning on force enable zoom makes it so you can simply zoom back out when the zoom in bug happens
It's good to see this is being worked on. It's been bothering me for quite a while lol
For anyone else experiencing this, I've found that going into your Google settings, going to accessibility, and turning on force enable zoom makes it so you can simply zoom back out when the zoom in bug happens
FR +2
I've noticed a few times that my Firefox tabs open to Flight Rising will have an audio icon on the tab description, as though that tab is playing audio though there is no sound coming from my laptop.
It hasn't been an issue for me, it hasn't interrupted anything else I've been doing so I haven't really paid attention to it. I will pay closer attention when I notice it now.
I've noticed a few times that my Firefox tabs open to Flight Rising will have an audio icon on the tab description, as though that tab is playing audio though there is no sound coming from my laptop.
It hasn't been an issue for me, it hasn't interrupted anything else I've been doing so I haven't really paid attention to it. I will pay closer attention when I notice it now.
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
It changed before I could get the information, but the side-bar ad was for a US Concealed Carry Academy, if that's relevant. I realize that it's a school, so that might be fine, but the guns bit made me rather less certain.
It changed before I could get the information, but the side-bar ad was for a US Concealed Carry Academy, if that's relevant. I realize that it's a school, so that might be fine, but the guns bit made me rather less certain.
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Teal.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/rtxkChM/badadthing.png[/img] Ad for border control recruitment.
badadthing.png
Ad for border control recruitment.
oJK1fXV.png
I have a different kind of ad bug.

I have the site whitelisted and my ad blocker turned off, but I never get ads, just the ad blocker message.
I have a different kind of ad bug.

I have the site whitelisted and my ad blocker turned off, but I never get ads, just the ad blocker message.
@gzimmer
which browser are you using? some browsers have a very basic built-in ad blocker that you will have to turn off separately from your ad blocker browser extension.
@gzimmer
which browser are you using? some browsers have a very basic built-in ad blocker that you will have to turn off separately from your ad blocker browser extension.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Not sure if this is the place to report it, but I keep getting a pop up blocked notice on mobile. Unable to get source code though.

Using Google Chrome on Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Not sure if this is the place to report it, but I keep getting a pop up blocked notice on mobile. Unable to get source code though.

xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Ils" date="2024-03-30 09:32:07" ] Not sure if this is the place to report it, but I keep getting a pop up blocked notice on mobile. Unable to get source code though. Using Google Chrome on Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. [/quote] I'm getting the same one along the lines of being called Serendipitywins dot com of the sort but I'm using Google chrome for Android I got it again and I screenshot the image , appeared in fourm,see all alerts and while bonding with familiar
Ils wrote on 2024-03-30 09:32:07:

I'm getting the same one
along the lines of being called Serendipitywins dot com of the sort but I'm using Google chrome for Android
I got it again and I screenshot the image , appeared in fourm,see all alerts and while bonding with familiar
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20