Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More eye types! (examples included)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
these are lovely, support
these are lovely, support
66.png
support, i absolutely love the first three omg
support, i absolutely love the first three omg
S2Z9BfP.png Dy7NM9n.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
Q0NFuJR.png
5hF3FGk.png
Al1BEGR.png
rix3ppo.png
139px-Jolly_Difficulties_Left.png
Support, these are all very nice, esp buttons
Support, these are all very nice, esp buttons
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Support! Especially on Wisp / Trailing :V
Support! Especially on Wisp / Trailing :V
Space potionJournalStock The PondTumblr LinkMatt, He/Him, Adult, FR +2Custom ProgenSilver (Lore Dragon)Mors (avatar dragon)Chthonia (G4 Naomi)Thespis (G4 Naomi)Kaz Brekker FandragonInej Ghafa FandragonLeaning books
Bookshelf
I love these eye types! Perhaps tiny could be an April-fools limited eye vial, or a Marva unique one? just an idea lol
I love these eye types! Perhaps tiny could be an April-fools limited eye vial, or a Marva unique one? just an idea lol
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png
I do really like these but... what do they look like on adults? Like it's all well and good to make mock ups on babies but most dragons are adults. Other than crowned or trailing most of them are just... new colors.
I do really like these but... what do they look like on adults? Like it's all well and good to make mock ups on babies but most dragons are adults. Other than crowned or trailing most of them are just... new colors.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Trailing, Crowned and Rivaled would be so good to have! Same with Blank and Doubled! Absolute support! I really hope that we'll get something similar at some point.
Trailing, Crowned and Rivaled would be so good to have! Same with Blank and Doubled! Absolute support! I really hope that we'll get something similar at some point.
____________ YkgdPqp.png
jgeciGJ.png
ePOliyb.png
bhdEs05.png
_
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
l3RH65g.png
We are so overdue for new eye types. I especially really want to see Button and White Sclera.
We are so overdue for new eye types. I especially really want to see Button and White Sclera.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Blank and Trailing are really neat, Trailing fills a need for (mostly the adult) dragons having small eyes where glowing or primal doesnt really fit. Blank absolutely fills the "wild, feral, mysterious" look that a lot of people like. support!
Blank and Trailing are really neat, Trailing fills a need for (mostly the adult) dragons having small eyes where glowing or primal doesnt really fit. Blank absolutely fills the "wild, feral, mysterious" look that a lot of people like. support!
signaturea.png
Support! 100% We're long overdue for new eye types. And trailing? Yeah, that'd fill up a majority of my lair.
Support! 100% We're long overdue for new eye types. And trailing? Yeah, that'd fill up a majority of my lair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8