Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2016+ Fest, under LAH~
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
PHEW OKAY everyone's here now HAHA From the top - @hypomargoteros Okay so I'm thinking if you'd like to draw something of this lil guy: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64839687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648397/64839687_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Maybe something with a pumpkin or something, since he's my lil Halloween boi @LazyGravez Hello! Yeah, that would be totally fine, I'll send you a CR in just a moment c: @Raon222 Totally possible! I'll send a CR - and this time make sure it sends! (I'm on my laptop so it should work for sure this time LOL) @Pearlgold Hi hi! LAH for the Aura rn is 280g, I could do like 250-ish? And unfortunately no, I sold them when they started going for a BUNCH and only have the one intended for one of my dragons left at this point heh @LilacStar Hi! Feel you on being broke - I have a lot of items, but not a lot of currency (just like real life LOL). I would be down to work something out that'd take place over time if you'd like, can use the vista and the slink and I'm also plenty interested in aether headshots :) I have a few first-gen kiddos that could use some artwork. And if you'd be game to do some melting (/trade whatever melty things you have), that'd work too! @TempleSystem I don't have one of all of the halos, but one of each that I have (so conflagrant, spellwrought, crystalcourt, murkmirth, fathomsearch, and gladegift) would be 1141g together (200g, 320g, 169g, 100g, 134g, 218g); I would call it even with 2000 scrolls just because wow that's a lot haha
PHEW OKAY everyone's here now HAHA From the top -

@hypomargoteros

Okay so I'm thinking if you'd like to draw something of this lil guy:
64839687_350.png

Maybe something with a pumpkin or something, since he's my lil Halloween boi

@LazyGravez

Hello! Yeah, that would be totally fine, I'll send you a CR in just a moment c:

@Raon222

Totally possible! I'll send a CR - and this time make sure it sends! (I'm on my laptop so it should work for sure this time LOL)

@Pearlgold

Hi hi! LAH for the Aura rn is 280g, I could do like 250-ish? And unfortunately no, I sold them when they started going for a BUNCH and only have the one intended for one of my dragons left at this point heh

@LilacStar

Hi! Feel you on being broke - I have a lot of items, but not a lot of currency (just like real life LOL). I would be down to work something out that'd take place over time if you'd like, can use the vista and the slink and I'm also plenty interested in aether headshots :) I have a few first-gen kiddos that could use some artwork. And if you'd be game to do some melting (/trade whatever melty things you have), that'd work too!

@TempleSystem

I don't have one of all of the halos, but one of each that I have (so conflagrant, spellwrought, crystalcourt, murkmirth, fathomsearch, and gladegift) would be 1141g together (200g, 320g, 169g, 100g, 134g, 218g); I would call it even with 2000 scrolls just because wow that's a lot haha
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Awh ok, I'll take 1 light aura then, thanks again :)
Awh ok, I'll take 1 light aura then, thanks again :)
@Cuddleh

whoops, must've read wrong! no worries, ty for the info. I'll see how much I can get together :D
@Cuddleh

whoops, must've read wrong! no worries, ty for the info. I'll see how much I can get together :D
Great! So... I forgot to put that I wanted thus fam as well
Chalcedony Arcanist
Umm but yeah I can draw aether headshots (Valued at around 300kt) I'll pm you my usual base....
Melting is fine! Just finished a stack and awaiting payment from the buyer but I do have other mats (Mostly ooze) that I'll send over along with an estimate as to how much it's worth based on lah.....
Also I can do graphics really well if you need smth like that :D
Did I miss anything?
:P
Great! So... I forgot to put that I wanted thus fam as well
Chalcedony Arcanist
Umm but yeah I can draw aether headshots (Valued at around 300kt) I'll pm you my usual base....
Melting is fine! Just finished a stack and awaiting payment from the buyer but I do have other mats (Mostly ooze) that I'll send over along with an estimate as to how much it's worth based on lah.....
Also I can do graphics really well if you need smth like that :D
Did I miss anything?
:P
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
Hi! I'm interested in these skins:

Plus a Feathered Fallout and Spellwrought Shardhide apparel and thunderback slink, murkmirth ambassador familiars. Depending on your price for them maybe contaminated infectalons, as there's only 2 listings up rn
How much would you want for these? And would you accept a mixed payment of 900 current fest currency + the rest in your choice of g or t?
Hi! I'm interested in these skins:

Plus a Feathered Fallout and Spellwrought Shardhide apparel and thunderback slink, murkmirth ambassador familiars. Depending on your price for them maybe contaminated infectalons, as there's only 2 listings up rn
How much would you want for these? And would you accept a mixed payment of 900 current fest currency + the rest in your choice of g or t?
hi! i'd be interested in these 5 skins:

you can double check LAH prices since they can change haha but these are the LAH for me as of typing this (linked AH searches for convenience)

Accent: Crown of Thorns: LAH 54kt, 15% off would be ~46kt/g

Accent: Pastel Lionfish: LAH 45g, 15% off would be ~38g/kt

Accent: Quartz Rose: LAH 55kt/g, 15% off would be ~46kt/g

Skin: Cover of Night: LAH 59kt/g, 15% off would be ~50kt/g

Accent: Starsighted: LAH 70kt, 15% off would be ~60kt/g

altogether would be around ~240kt/g, which i'd like to pay in treasure if possible!! ^^ of course, feel free to double check the AH and calculations! im bad at math....

i'm also looking at a bunch of other skins but trying to curb my spending juuuuuust a bit ahaha. may come back for more though
hi! i'd be interested in these 5 skins:

you can double check LAH prices since they can change haha but these are the LAH for me as of typing this (linked AH searches for convenience)

Accent: Crown of Thorns: LAH 54kt, 15% off would be ~46kt/g

Accent: Pastel Lionfish: LAH 45g, 15% off would be ~38g/kt

Accent: Quartz Rose: LAH 55kt/g, 15% off would be ~46kt/g

Skin: Cover of Night: LAH 59kt/g, 15% off would be ~50kt/g

Accent: Starsighted: LAH 70kt, 15% off would be ~60kt/g

altogether would be around ~240kt/g, which i'd like to pay in treasure if possible!! ^^ of course, feel free to double check the AH and calculations! im bad at math....

i'm also looking at a bunch of other skins but trying to curb my spending juuuuuust a bit ahaha. may come back for more though
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hello! Interested in:

Ringmaster - 128
Goodnight Moonlight - 275
Gilded Memories - 75
Raiments of Jupiter - 199
Blood Mancer - 110
Weighted Wings - 100
Chilling Symphony - 104
Iris Alight - 69

Gilded Compass - 60

1120*0.85 = 952; would you take 950g for all that? c:
Hello! Interested in:

Ringmaster - 128
Goodnight Moonlight - 275
Gilded Memories - 75
Raiments of Jupiter - 199
Blood Mancer - 110
Weighted Wings - 100
Chilling Symphony - 104
Iris Alight - 69

Gilded Compass - 60

1120*0.85 = 952; would you take 950g for all that? c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
I'm so sorry for taking til now to get back to everybody! Work was long yesterday and had plans after heh

@LilacStar

No worries! Yeah, go ahead and shoot me your aether base and I'll probably be plenty game to take some art with the goops you sent c: I put in there that I can price check things for it just to make sure it's fair for us both :)

@Neonaree

The Youngest God: 50g
Building Charge: 51g
Starstranded: 225g
Celestian Shimmer: 100g
Feathery Fallout: 128g
Spellwrought Shardhide: 145g
Thunderback slink: 69g
Murkmirth Ambassador: 180g

(potentially) Contaminated Infectalons: 250g each

Okay so for rn ignoring the infectalons, the total's 948g. The fest currency would be cool! That with the % off would bring it down to 350g/kt - surprisingly, I'd rather the treasure for once! Been unable to keep my hands on it lately LOL

@Naegikun

Aaaaa thank you for price checking for me! That saves me time c: That sounds totally fine to me, I'll send you a CR in just a moment with the skins~

@cinderrain

Hi hi! 950g sounds great! I'll toss you a CR in a sec heh

EDIT: @TempleSystem

And no rush! My only thing with fest currency is I wanna get it by rollover tomorrow (Saturday) just to make sure I have it and actually use it if I wanna c:
I'm so sorry for taking til now to get back to everybody! Work was long yesterday and had plans after heh

@LilacStar

No worries! Yeah, go ahead and shoot me your aether base and I'll probably be plenty game to take some art with the goops you sent c: I put in there that I can price check things for it just to make sure it's fair for us both :)

@Neonaree

The Youngest God: 50g
Building Charge: 51g
Starstranded: 225g
Celestian Shimmer: 100g
Feathery Fallout: 128g
Spellwrought Shardhide: 145g
Thunderback slink: 69g
Murkmirth Ambassador: 180g

(potentially) Contaminated Infectalons: 250g each

Okay so for rn ignoring the infectalons, the total's 948g. The fest currency would be cool! That with the % off would bring it down to 350g/kt - surprisingly, I'd rather the treasure for once! Been unable to keep my hands on it lately LOL

@Naegikun

Aaaaa thank you for price checking for me! That saves me time c: That sounds totally fine to me, I'll send you a CR in just a moment with the skins~

@cinderrain

Hi hi! 950g sounds great! I'll toss you a CR in a sec heh

EDIT: @TempleSystem

And no rush! My only thing with fest currency is I wanna get it by rollover tomorrow (Saturday) just to make sure I have it and actually use it if I wanna c:
@cuddleh

How much for conflagrant, spellwrought, crystalcourt, and gladegift halos together? I forgot I already have murkmith and fathomsearch, my apologies!

ETA: I have 800 scrolls rn, trying to figure out how much more I need to grind
@cuddleh

How much for conflagrant, spellwrought, crystalcourt, and gladegift halos together? I forgot I already have murkmith and fathomsearch, my apologies!

ETA: I have 800 scrolls rn, trying to figure out how much more I need to grind
@LilacStar [Item=starlight cloak] [s]60g[/s] [item=spellwrought shardhide] [s]145g[/s] [item=Starfall crystalcloak] 175g [item=feathery fallout] 128g [item=standard of the arcanist] [s]35g[/s] [item=spellwrought halo] 298g [item=Arcane's Charm] [s]85g[/s] [item=Arcane Aura] 230g [item=enchanting goblin] [s]100g[/s] [item=enchanted libra] [s]125g[/s] [item= vista: arcanist] 124g [item=vista: starfall celebration] 73g [item=chalcedony arcanist] 265g The goops you sent me: 18 green ooze: 3g each - 54g 6 yellow ooze: 2g each - 12g 6 orange ooze: 1g each - 6g 5 red ooze: 3g each - 15g 1 yellow sludge: 1g 1 red sludge: 5g 1 white slime: 5g Total: 98g So I can send over the starlight cloak and the standard of the arcanist, if that sounds okay? If you still wanna use these to trade later too, I price checked em c: [Item= vista: flameforger's festival] 45g [item= shellback slink] 44g
@LilacStar

Starlight Cloak 60g
Spellwrought Shardhide 145g
Starfall Crystalcloak 175g
Feathery Fallout 128g
Standard of the Arcanist 35g
Spellwrought Halo 298g
Arcane's Charm 85g
Arcane Aura 230g
Enchanting Goblin 100g
Enchanted Libra 125g
Vista: Arcanist 124g
Vista: Starfall Celebration 73g
Chalcedony Arcanist 265g

The goops you sent me:
18 green ooze: 3g each - 54g
6 yellow ooze: 2g each - 12g
6 orange ooze: 1g each - 6g
5 red ooze: 3g each - 15g
1 yellow sludge: 1g
1 red sludge: 5g
1 white slime: 5g
Total: 98g

So I can send over the starlight cloak and the standard of the arcanist, if that sounds okay?

If you still wanna use these to trade later too, I price checked em c:
Vista: Flameforger's Festival 45g
Shellback Slink 44g
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64