Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Removing a Gene
Is there a way to remove one gene. For example, I want to remove one of my dragon's tertiary gene. Either way i want to change both the primary and secondary in the future, however, I was wondering if you can change one at a time or if you need to get rid of them all at once.

If there are items for this can someone please link them :)
Is there a way to remove one gene. For example, I want to remove one of my dragon's tertiary gene. Either way i want to change both the primary and secondary in the future, however, I was wondering if you can change one at a time or if you need to get rid of them all at once.

If there are items for this can someone please link them :)
The Starset Society Art/Comms shop
@StarsetSociety
Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary

although if you just want to change a gene, the new one you apply will automatically overwrite the current one, no need for a removal.
@StarsetSociety
Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary

although if you just want to change a gene, the new one you apply will automatically overwrite the current one, no need for a removal.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@StarsetSociety
these scrolls will change the gene for the slot in question to basic, they're very cheap in the marketplace

it's worth noting that all gene scrolls will overwrite the current gene, so if you plan on getting different genes later on then you don't need to apply one of these first

edit: ninja'd
@StarsetSociety
these scrolls will change the gene for the slot in question to basic, they're very cheap in the marketplace

it's worth noting that all gene scrolls will overwrite the current gene, so if you plan on getting different genes later on then you don't need to apply one of these first

edit: ninja'd
unknown.png
@skyblaze @Lynell Thank you guys!
@skyblaze @Lynell Thank you guys!
The Starset Society Art/Comms shop