Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Dreams
Have you guys ever had Flight Rising related dreams? I had one last night where we got apparel for ancient breeds, but the kind of apparel that doesn't touch the dragon itself. Like flowerfalls and floating lanterns. And I also had the apparel from the first ever Flight Rising festival.
A reoccuring dream of mine is me accidentally breeding 2 gen 1s and being distraught over it. I would even get this dream when I didn't play for nearly 2 years.
Have you guys ever had Flight Rising related dreams? I had one last night where we got apparel for ancient breeds, but the kind of apparel that doesn't touch the dragon itself. Like flowerfalls and floating lanterns. And I also had the apparel from the first ever Flight Rising festival.
A reoccuring dream of mine is me accidentally breeding 2 gen 1s and being distraught over it. I would even get this dream when I didn't play for nearly 2 years.
I think I had one or two? I don't really remember them anymore, but one of them was a female aether suddenly gaining consciousness and despising the accent she was wearing
I think I had one or two? I don't really remember them anymore, but one of them was a female aether suddenly gaining consciousness and despising the accent she was wearing
ZcrsSbC.png
I had one dream awhile ago shortly after PvP was removed. PvP was replaced with boss battles that you'd do with around 5-10 other players and you got good and unique loot at the end of the battle if the monster was defeated.
I had one dream awhile ago shortly after PvP was removed. PvP was replaced with boss battles that you'd do with around 5-10 other players and you got good and unique loot at the end of the battle if the monster was defeated.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I actually had an FR dream just the other night. They introduced all-new THIRD adult dragon poses (in addition to the M and F ones) that were only accessible with the silhouette scroll toggle. I only remember what one of the new poses looked like, and it was a coatl splayed out like this: [img]https://www.dailypaws.com/thmb/HO8n_1e1v_FJM4DWN26DZvLS0no=/1500x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/why-do-dogs-sleep-on-their-backs-456953088-2000-563d5e11df104e718698d8dc50055d52.jpg[/img]
I actually had an FR dream just the other night. They introduced all-new THIRD adult dragon poses (in addition to the M and F ones) that were only accessible with the silhouette scroll toggle.

I only remember what one of the new poses looked like, and it was a coatl splayed out like this:

why-do-dogs-sleep-on-their-backs-456953088-2000-563d5e11df104e718698d8dc50055d52.jpg
Yeah but i'll have boring dreams like a whole dream of me just playing G&G
Yeah but i'll have boring dreams like a whole dream of me just playing G&G
yPXQqTN.png
Sometime before Obelisks came out, I had a dream about a new lion-like dragon breed called "Leos".

I've also had a dream about Fire/Plague becoming allies because they realized how similar their lore was.

Just earlier I had a dream where my clan energy somehow dropped down to 6%. That worried me a bit.
Sometime before Obelisks came out, I had a dream about a new lion-like dragon breed called "Leos".

I've also had a dream about Fire/Plague becoming allies because they realized how similar their lore was.

Just earlier I had a dream where my clan energy somehow dropped down to 6%. That worried me a bit.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I've had the same dream twice, and it was about trying to snipe 4-5 digit dragons that were being posted for fodder price by someone who was quitting...I always wake up disappointed that it wasn't real [emoji=skull size=1]
I've had the same dream twice, and it was about trying to snipe 4-5 digit dragons that were being posted for fodder price by someone who was quitting...I always wake up disappointed that it wasn't real
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
I've had quite a few dreams over the years, but one that really stuck with me was the one where site staff started banning accounts because people were ranking specific dragon breeds as their least favorite. Not even being mean about the breeds, just simply saying things like, "I see how people like Ridgebacks/Snappers/*insert breed here*, but they're not my cup of tea."

And in that dream, I got banned and all my dragons/items/EVERYTHING raffled off because I voiced a preference for Nocturnes over Snappers. :')

**Edit because I just remembered the dream where staff introduced an item that changed a dragon's sex, and then in actual game, we got the Silhouette Scrolls around a week later.
I've had quite a few dreams over the years, but one that really stuck with me was the one where site staff started banning accounts because people were ranking specific dragon breeds as their least favorite. Not even being mean about the breeds, just simply saying things like, "I see how people like Ridgebacks/Snappers/*insert breed here*, but they're not my cup of tea."

And in that dream, I got banned and all my dragons/items/EVERYTHING raffled off because I voiced a preference for Nocturnes over Snappers. :')

**Edit because I just remembered the dream where staff introduced an item that changed a dragon's sex, and then in actual game, we got the Silhouette Scrolls around a week later.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
the only thing i remember from my only FR dream is just buying a blue tundra off the AH while a voice in the background begged me to [emoji=skull size=1]
the only thing i remember from my only FR dream is just buying a blue tundra off the AH while a voice in the background begged me to
NcRl9aq.png