Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Saph and Berlie's Light Dom Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@createsgod Order completed and sent back!
@createsgod Order completed and sent back!
uidIEUO.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
@saphonice can i get a full set of skins and accents? i'll be seding the payment through CR shortly
@saphonice can i get a full set of skins and accents? i'll be seding the payment through CR shortly
@saphonice Could i get a full set of skins and accents please? I sent funds and a tip through PM. Thank you.
@saphonice Could i get a full set of skins and accents please? I sent funds and a tip through PM. Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
@saphonice Ah thank you! Sorry for the delay, had fallen asleep. Sending the PM with 19,550t for the seasonal familiar Plumed Springtail
@saphonice Ah thank you! Sorry for the delay, had fallen asleep. Sending the PM with 19,550t for the seasonal familiar Plumed Springtail
'blue smedium banner
@furiouswolf @Emberglo Orders have been completed and sent over

@MarinaQuakenbush no worries! your order has been completed and sent back :)

Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone <3
@furiouswolf @Emberglo Orders have been completed and sent over

@MarinaQuakenbush no worries! your order has been completed and sent back :)

Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone <3
@saphonice Could you please grab a full set of fest skins for me? Sending funds through a CR rn ^^
@saphonice Could you please grab a full set of fest skins for me? Sending funds through a CR rn ^^

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
ldg9be.pngkfzog5.pngqvx951.pngnwat7k.png112e5h.png8nx54n.pngju3vf1.pngcohdpm.png8zfu54.pngdg4dv1.pnglpjcc0.png
aign7c.png
@saphonice Could I order these fest skins please?

Accent: Scent of the Wind x3
Skin: Gale Sovereign x4
Accent: In the Wind x3
Accent: Airy Faerie x3
Accent: Makeshift Wings x2
Accent: Many Clouds x4
Accent: Aergate x3

There are so many good skins this time I have to have lots of them u_u Hope that's okay. Total is 654,500T, sending now!
@saphonice Could I order these fest skins please?

Accent: Scent of the Wind x3
Skin: Gale Sovereign x4
Accent: In the Wind x3
Accent: Airy Faerie x3
Accent: Makeshift Wings x2
Accent: Many Clouds x4
Accent: Aergate x3

There are so many good skins this time I have to have lots of them u_u Hope that's okay. Total is 654,500T, sending now!
1XvTtel.png
@TorrentialGoat @rufusdrumknott

Your orders have been sent! Thank you so much for using the shop and have a wonderful Mistral Jamboree <3
@TorrentialGoat @rufusdrumknott

Your orders have been sent! Thank you so much for using the shop and have a wonderful Mistral Jamboree <3
@Saphonice this is my first time buying from a dom shop, so i apologise in advance if i get anything wrong! can i place an order for Pastel Rose Thorn Crown? thank you!
@Saphonice this is my first time buying from a dom shop, so i apologise in advance if i get anything wrong! can i place an order for Pastel Rose Thorn Crown? thank you!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
@kiyoooo It's np! You haven't done anything wrong at all :) I can get the Pastel Rose Thorn Crown to you as soon as you send the money, preferably in a PM so I can keep track of it a bit easier <3
@kiyoooo It's np! You haven't done anything wrong at all :) I can get the Pastel Rose Thorn Crown to you as soon as you send the money, preferably in a PM so I can keep track of it a bit easier <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8