Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hahaha im broke
1 2
I‘m very glad I don‘t spend many gems because I just blew all but 22 on one Eliminate! How was your day?

No, seriously, I‘m just hoping that this is the only elim this account will ever see because I don‘t want to imagine the circumstances which would force me to buy another one. That was a Devastating experience.
I‘m very glad I don‘t spend many gems because I just blew all but 22 on one Eliminate! How was your day?

No, seriously, I‘m just hoping that this is the only elim this account will ever see because I don‘t want to imagine the circumstances which would force me to buy another one. That was a Devastating experience.
ACqf9Pb.png
Huge mood. Currently gem and treasure broke from buying genes and a single fert boon so i can hatch a nest with my best friends on vacation. For a pair that needs to be on a rented nest. Uuggghh lol
Huge mood. Currently gem and treasure broke from buying genes and a single fert boon so i can hatch a nest with my best friends on vacation. For a pair that needs to be on a rented nest. Uuggghh lol
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
ironically i got my first eliminate drop in years yesterday and i immediately sold it ;w;;;;;;

I usually reccomend buying eliminates during NOTN, but im not sure if that's argubly a good idea anymore.

Im currently saving for my projects,,, im close but not quite.
ironically i got my first eliminate drop in years yesterday and i immediately sold it ;w;;;;;;

I usually reccomend buying eliminates during NOTN, but im not sure if that's argubly a good idea anymore.

Im currently saving for my projects,,, im close but not quite.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
tbh same. But the good news is that eliminate will allow you to get even more eliminates as well as other valuable drops.
tbh same. But the good news is that eliminate will allow you to get even more eliminates as well as other valuable drops.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Nice, congratulations!!
I have been putting off buying eliminate ever since I read the coli guide, looked up the price, and promptly fell of my chair .... Maybe one day. For now, my two coli fighters are doing pretty well leveling fodder in Harpy's Roost without eliminate, so I'm gonna put it off some more me thinks :p
Nice, congratulations!!
I have been putting off buying eliminate ever since I read the coli guide, looked up the price, and promptly fell of my chair .... Maybe one day. For now, my two coli fighters are doing pretty well leveling fodder in Harpy's Roost without eliminate, so I'm gonna put it off some more me thinks :p
I've been trying to stay high enough to buy an accent blueprint, since I absolutely can not find an accent for one of my Auras who has Paradise and I've been working on making one myself.

But... then I keep finding mates for my project dragons and now I can't afford anything anymore, nevermind the blueprint.

I do have some Elims left over from NotN that I could sell, but also what if I need them in the future I don't want to buy them back jksfjkfdjkdf

Enjoy your Elim though! It makes coli grinding so much less of a chore, 100% worth the investment.
I've been trying to stay high enough to buy an accent blueprint, since I absolutely can not find an accent for one of my Auras who has Paradise and I've been working on making one myself.

But... then I keep finding mates for my project dragons and now I can't afford anything anymore, nevermind the blueprint.

I do have some Elims left over from NotN that I could sell, but also what if I need them in the future I don't want to buy them back jksfjkfdjkdf

Enjoy your Elim though! It makes coli grinding so much less of a chore, 100% worth the investment.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
congrats! an eliminate is such a good investment. you’ll be able to make back that currency easily with a 2-fodder trainer. having a three dragon grinding team is also nice but you can think about that after you’ve started earning more currency. there’s also the chance that you’ll have your own eliminate drop while fodder training
congrats! an eliminate is such a good investment. you’ll be able to make back that currency easily with a 2-fodder trainer. having a three dragon grinding team is also nice but you can think about that after you’ve started earning more currency. there’s also the chance that you’ll have your own eliminate drop while fodder training
D9XjOpZ.jpg
its been a long time since i've bought an eliminate, are they really that expensive? I thought they had come down in price.
*goes and checks* Oh... I guess im gonna go sell the one I got recently cause that will get me enough gems to permababy my dragon.
its been a long time since i've bought an eliminate, are they really that expensive? I thought they had come down in price.
*goes and checks* Oh... I guess im gonna go sell the one I got recently cause that will get me enough gems to permababy my dragon.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
No kidding! I've been tempted to make a new coli team (maybe something for the Golem Workshop/Portal or renting?) and I forgot how much those eliminates are. Maybe a dream project for another time.
No kidding! I've been tempted to make a new coli team (maybe something for the Golem Workshop/Portal or renting?) and I forgot how much those eliminates are. Maybe a dream project for another time.
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
Eliminate is such a good investment! I only had one on one dragon and got to lv 25 in a week, now she is a double fodder trainer and we exalt many!
Eliminate is such a good investment! I only had one on one dragon and got to lv 25 in a week, now she is a double fodder trainer and we exalt many!
iD0ranG.gif My English is not great but I use google translate to help me around :)))
1 2