Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's Online Flight Poems
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[emoji=fire rune size=1] what hung and how between the radios and us Eight years and counting. On the hunt for proper serotonin levels Come now, don't be shy... step into the light. ----- A neat one, today! Thanks, Embers!

what hung and how between the radios and us
Eight years and counting.
On the hunt for proper serotonin levels
Come now, don't be shy... step into the light.

A neat one, today! Thanks, Embers!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/1.png[/img] Formed from many, now as one A glitch in the universe Welcome to my mind Home of the ancient magic Silence creates its own violence
1.png
Formed from many, now as one
A glitch in the universe

Welcome to my mind
Home of the ancient magic
Silence creates its own violence

ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
[emoji=light rune size=1] bailing its been a while night dreams of day, and light dreams of darkness the stars are the same as ever. ----- this has such a forlorn vibe are we okay over here

bailing
its been a while
night dreams of day, and light dreams of darkness

the stars are the same as ever.

this has such a forlorn vibe are we okay over here
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
[emoji=arcane rune size=1] Probably contemplating our existence and purpose what once was elusive is calling me now head is full of stars. it’s fine.

Probably contemplating our existence and purpose
what once was elusive is calling me now
head is full of stars. it’s fine.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
here's a wind poem for the upcoming fest! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1] we are outcast, yet we are family. i will give you all the warmth in me may your feathers fledge and your wings grow long. the perfect song is framed with silence prove your merit. hehee i like this one! its like a bunch of different dragons giving a family member advice, and said family member giggling at the praise
here's a wind poem for the upcoming fest!

we are outcast, yet we are family.
i will give you all the warmth in me
may your feathers fledge and your wings grow long.
the perfect song is framed with silence
prove your merit.
hehee

i like this one! its like a bunch of different dragons giving a family member advice, and said family member giggling at the praise
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[center][emoji=water rune size=1] Trying to swim in the ocean of life I have my books and my poetry to protect me... (S)crying constantly The lore deepens >_> [/center]

Trying to swim in the ocean of life
I have my books and my poetry to protect me...
(S)crying constantly
The lore deepens >_>
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[emoji=light rune size=1] we'll be the envy of the gods above I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. May we provide you sanctuary Welcome to our band of misfits. [emoji=light rune size=1] This... kind of reads like a conversation with someone who wants to join Light, lol.

we'll be the envy of the gods above
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
May we provide you sanctuary
Welcome to our band of misfits.

This... kind of reads like a conversation with someone who wants to join Light, lol.
[emoji=arcane rune size=1] my spacedad did nothing wrong chronically tired Taken over by the mad alchemist's lab Come one, come all, see wonders and delights! You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps

my spacedad did nothing wrong
chronically tired
Taken over by the mad alchemist's lab
Come one, come all, see wonders and delights!
You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
zQfwJ1.pngsUOfO1.pngBtt6B1.pngcz8IP2.pngP3rbW1.png5W4kB1.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1] Inhale courage; Exhale fear Breathe, and I'll carry you away [emoji=wind rune size=1] Act With Wisdom, But Act. When is a monster not a monster? Oh... when you love it... Following the four winds... I'm home!!! [emoji=wind rune size=1]

Inhale courage; Exhale fear
Breathe, and I'll carry you away

Act With Wisdom, But Act.
When is a monster not a monster? Oh... when you love it...
Following the four winds...
I'm home!!!

Celeana.gif rPaLIxa.png
nyZwLa1.png
CgGoUJQ.png
J7D1quC.png
n4H37dx.png
gfOIoMP.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
ll0CfnD.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][emoji=ice rune size=1] It's not like my username is ironic for an icicle i am gonna BONK! you! [emoji=ice rune size=1] E Safety And Peace [emoji=ice rune size=1] i like that half the icicles didn't have a broadcast message in the first place lmao if that ain't the most ice thing ever, then i dont know :')))

It's not like my username is ironic for an icicle
i am gonna BONK! you!

E
Safety And Peace

i like that half the icicles didn't have a broadcast message in the first place lmao if that ain't the most ice thing ever, then i dont know :')))
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41