Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 507 508
@ladybugdea

Hello again, your hour is complete and in the CRs for you. Thanks for ordering with us and I hope your fest goes well!
@ladybugdea

Hello again, your hour is complete and in the CRs for you. Thanks for ordering with us and I hope your fest goes well!
@Solune

Hello! ^^
I'll be starting your first 1hr hour fest grind in Harpy's Roost shortly ~ expect another ping once the loot has been sent!
@Solune

Hello! ^^
I'll be starting your first 1hr hour fest grind in Harpy's Roost shortly ~ expect another ping once the loot has been sent!
YaLh2Os.png
@/Solune

Your first 1hr grind has been completed and loot has been sent by CR!
Thank you for ordering with us, and happy MistJam! ^^
@/Solune

Your first 1hr grind has been completed and loot has been sent by CR!
Thank you for ordering with us, and happy MistJam! ^^
YaLh2Os.png
@Toriiya Good morning, I'll be taking both your fest hours for today! I'll be starting shortly and will ping you again once everything's been sent out^^
@Toriiya Good morning, I'll be taking both your fest hours for today! I'll be starting shortly and will ping you again once everything's been sent out^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Solune [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting the second half of your [i]2h[/i] fest grind in the [i]Harpy's Roost[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@Solune
Starting the second half of your 2h fest grind in the Harpy's Roost. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Solune [emoji=pink star size=1] Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
@Solune
Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Ponnie

Starting your 1 hr festival grind! All loot will be sent you via pm when finished.
@Ponnie

Starting your 1 hr festival grind! All loot will be sent you via pm when finished.
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@Ponnie All loot has been sent, happy Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Ponnie

All loot has been sent, happy Mistral Jamboree!
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@Aprilraven

Hello Hello, I'll be handling your 2 hours of Fest grinding in Roost. Depending on how long it takes me with breaks, you may not get your PMs till after RO, but regardless I will ping you here as usual once everything is sent :)
@Aprilraven

Hello Hello, I'll be handling your 2 hours of Fest grinding in Roost. Depending on how long it takes me with breaks, you may not get your PMs till after RO, but regardless I will ping you here as usual once everything is sent :)
@aprilraven
Your grind is now complete and in your PMs. I sincerely hope you enjoy your 2 elims, 3 genes, accent, FC and chests lol. Hope you have a great fest and as always thanks for ordering from us!
@aprilraven
Your grind is now complete and in your PMs. I sincerely hope you enjoy your 2 elims, 3 genes, accent, FC and chests lol. Hope you have a great fest and as always thanks for ordering from us!
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 507 508