Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2016+ Fest, under LAH~
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Amazing, I'd like to purchase all of them, thank you. I'll begin a 2-way crossroad :)
Amazing, I'd like to purchase all of them, thank you. I'll begin a 2-way crossroad :)
Heya! I'm interested in getting:

Spellwrought Shardhide (LAH 100g)
Mistral Mantle (LAH 45g)
Blossoming Sash (LAH 94g)

Would you be willing to do 200gems for them pretty please?

Feel free to send a CR! <3
Heya! I'm interested in getting:

Spellwrought Shardhide (LAH 100g)
Mistral Mantle (LAH 45g)
Blossoming Sash (LAH 94g)

Would you be willing to do 200gems for them pretty please?

Feel free to send a CR! <3
4vI5oMm.png
I would like to buy a [skin=34242] and [item=haunted flame tail ribbon] and [item=eerie cyan clawrings] and [item=gossamer flame tail ribbon]. LAHs are 224g and 69g and 60g and 200g. Would you take an art piece for that? I have a link in my signature to a thread with examples of what I draw.
I would like to buy a and Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon and Eerie Cyan Clawrings and Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon . LAHs are 224g and 69g and 60g and 200g. Would you take an art piece for that? I have a link in my signature to a thread with examples of what I draw.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Raon222

I JUST realized that my CR to you never sent! ;-; I am so sorry - if you're still wanting to get those items, I can send them and give you an extra discount to make up for my phone acting up. (I got a new one not long ago and I'm still adjusting to it @.@)

@hypomargoteros

I sure would! I'm on my way into work right now but I can get back to you later tonight to talk about who I'd want drawn :)
@Raon222

I JUST realized that my CR to you never sent! ;-; I am so sorry - if you're still wanting to get those items, I can send them and give you an extra discount to make up for my phone acting up. (I got a new one not long ago and I'm still adjusting to it @.@)

@hypomargoteros

I sure would! I'm on my way into work right now but I can get back to you later tonight to talk about who I'd want drawn :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
[quote name="Cuddleh" date="2024-03-27 08:50:59" ] @/hypomargoteros I sure would! I'm on my way into work right now but I can get back to you later tonight to talk about who I'd want drawn :) [/quote] That's great!!
Cuddleh wrote on 2024-03-27 08:50:59:
@/hypomargoteros

That's great!!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Could I have a Chalcedony Arcanist for 172 gems 30 Giant Sand Dollars, and 50 Bladed Flatleaves? [item=Chalcedony Arcanist] LAH: 250 g 15% off: 212 gems [item=Giant Sand Dollar] 30 Giant Sand Dollar: 15 gems [item=bladed Flatleaf] 50 Bladed Flatleaf: 25 gems + 172 = 212
Could I have a Chalcedony Arcanist for 172 gems 30 Giant Sand Dollars, and 50 Bladed Flatleaves?
Chalcedony Arcanist
LAH: 250 g
15% off: 212 gems
Giant Sand Dollar
30 Giant Sand Dollar: 15 gems
Bladed Flatleaf
50 Bladed Flatleaf: 25 gems
+ 172
= 212
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
@Cuddleh hello! If possible I'd still like to get them please :)
I just thought you were not active XD
@Cuddleh hello! If possible I'd still like to get them please :)
I just thought you were not active XD
4vI5oMm.png
Hi how much are you selling light aura for? Also do you happen to have a luminous halo? Thanks again
Hi how much are you selling light aura for? Also do you happen to have a luminous halo? Thanks again
Hey I need [Item=starlight cloak] [item=spellwrought shardhide] [item=Starfall crystalcloak] [item=feathery fallout] [item=standard of the arcanist] [item=spellwrought halo] [item=Arcanes Charm] [item=Arcane Aura] [item=enchanting goblin] [item=enchanted libra] [item= vista: arcanist] [item=vista: starfall celebration] Frankly I'd love any/all fest fams/apparel but I'm too poor atm lol Not sure what to trade and such cause I'm poor atm but..... I have [Item= vista: flameforger's festival] [item= shellback slink] Dragons in[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/696318/2506012?name=&type=undefined]this tab[/url] are up for trade! Also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58003775]this g1[/url] that idk what do with so... I can draw aether headshots and lil doodles of your derg as a mustache emoji or any emoji or a flower...... I can also melt Baldwin stuff and have some mats that are already done. Not good at leveling but I can grind in almost any venue in the coli and send you the drops...
Hey I need
Starlight Cloak Spellwrought Shardhide Starfall Crystalcloak Feathery Fallout Standard of the Arcanist Spellwrought Halo Arcane Aura Enchanting Goblin Enchanted Libra Vista: Arcanist Vista: Starfall Celebration
Frankly I'd love any/all fest fams/apparel but I'm too poor atm lol
Not sure what to trade and such cause I'm poor atm but..... I have
Vista: Flameforger's Festival Shellback Slink
Dragons inthis tab are up for trade!
Also this g1 that idk what do with so...
I can draw aether headshots and lil doodles of your derg as a mustache emoji or any emoji or a flower......
I can also melt Baldwin stuff and have some mats that are already done.
Not good at leveling but I can grind in almost any venue in the coli and send you the drops...

Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
@Cuddleh

Heyo! Curious if you'd take wind fest scrolls for a set of halos? if so how many scrolls would that be?

(may be an absurd number but...curious lol)
@Cuddleh

Heyo! Curious if you'd take wind fest scrolls for a set of halos? if so how many scrolls would that be?

(may be an absurd number but...curious lol)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64