Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Realizing things *really* late
Have you ever had an instance where you didn't understand something in-game and then it suddenly clicked..??

I thought this guy -> Kelp Tender had a weird name because I didn't know why they were called a "tender" when that was surely an adjective!

They tend to the kelp.. ;v;
Have you ever had an instance where you didn't understand something in-game and then it suddenly clicked..??

I thought this guy -> Kelp Tender had a weird name because I didn't know why they were called a "tender" when that was surely an adjective!

TW: spiders and cursedness

his legs look like tarantula fangs

TW: spiders and cursedness

his legs look like tarantula fangs
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
[quote name="machiroon" date="2024-03-27 07:23:25" ] I thought this guy -> Kelp Tender had a weird name because I didn't know why they were called a "tender" when that was surely an adjective! They tend to the kelp.. ;v; [/quote] Same for me, but with the Tender Larail! ...Because they [i]tend to[/i] seeds. Other players actually had to explain it to me. x'D [item=Tender Larail]
machiroon wrote on 2024-03-27 07:23:25:

Same for me, but with the Tender Larail! ...Because they tend to seeds. Other players actually had to explain it to me. x'D

Tender Larail
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!