Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Signups[Subs & Spec]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@B00KW0RM I'll put you down as a player but I'll move you to spec if the start date gets pushed back, if that sounds good to you!
@B00KW0RM I'll put you down as a player but I'll move you to spec if the start date gets pushed back, if that sounds good to you!
jbCdBsl.png
@dandelionfires
Okay I was talked into it..

Player, substitute, or spectator: player
Do you have a discord? si, clovercasket
Anything else: *throws sparkles and glitter* nope ~ :3c just excited to play

@dandelionfires
Okay I was talked into it..

Do you have a discord? si, clovercasket
Anything else: *throws sparkles and glitter* nope ~ :3c just excited to play

cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@dandelionfires sounds good to me! Considering the nature of the game, I don't expect to live more than a week anyway. XD
@dandelionfires sounds good to me! Considering the nature of the game, I don't expect to live more than a week anyway. XD
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@dandelionfires *inserts LETMEIN meme* [b]Player, substitute, or spectator:[/b] player [b]Do you have a discord?[/b] ofc (impawster) [b]Anything else:[/b] my hsr wife is as magnificent as glitter and i love her [emoji=heart size=1]
@dandelionfires

*inserts LETMEIN meme*

Do you have a discord? ofc (impawster)
Anything else: my hsr wife is as magnificent as glitter and i love her
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@terrify yay!! You're just missing one thing from your signup and then you're all good to go (check the rules section!)
@terrify yay!! You're just missing one thing from your signup and then you're all good to go (check the rules section!)
jbCdBsl.png
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player Do you have a discord? I do, it’s magnumtrap Anything else: I can’t wait to share some of my favourite poems, I’ve recently gotten into reading a lot of eastern poetry for language studies and poetry collections from my favourite play writes so it’s going to be really interesting seeing what kind of abilities etc. will come out of them- really good concept ^^ (glitter [emoji=special eyes size=1])
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player
Do you have a discord? I do, it’s magnumtrap
Anything else: I can’t wait to share some of my favourite poems, I’ve recently gotten into reading a lot of eastern poetry for language studies and poetry collections from my favourite play writes so it’s going to be really interesting seeing what kind of abilities etc. will come out of them- really good concept ^^ (glitter )
seGmw74.jpg
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Do you have a discord? yes
Anything else: I want to write a poem for someone as part of a card, but I don't know if I should include glitter. I want it to be even more special. I like arts and crafts, but every time I've tried using glitter it gets everywhere. I've used glitter glue as well, but it doesn't disperse as evenly. It always looks messy. Maybe the next time I make a card for someone I should use paint instead? I'll think about it.
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Do you have a discord? yes
Anything else: I want to write a poem for someone as part of a card, but I don't know if I should include glitter. I want it to be even more special. I like arts and crafts, but every time I've tried using glitter it gets everywhere. I've used glitter glue as well, but it doesn't disperse as evenly. It always looks messy. Maybe the next time I make a card for someone I should use paint instead? I'll think about it.
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player please!
Do you have a discord? I do!
Anything else: I’m excited to try this out! Also, glitter :)
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player please!
Do you have a discord? I do!
Anything else: I’m excited to try this out! Also, glitter :)
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: player :)
Do you have a discord? yep!
Anything else: this is SUCH a fun theming idea. i will make sure to cover all my poems with glitter before dming them to you
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: player :)
Do you have a discord? yep!
Anything else: this is SUCH a fun theming idea. i will make sure to cover all my poems with glitter before dming them to you
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Do you have a discord? ye
Anything else: *enters the room fabulously, rainbow glitter falling to the ground majestically* ehehehe this is gonna be fun
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Do you have a discord? ye
Anything else: *enters the room fabulously, rainbow glitter falling to the ground majestically* ehehehe this is gonna be fun
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7