Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
electric feel
electric feel
love em all 1989
I feel like sorting my cs trades to be more combable instead of 14 pages of unsorted pets would be easier on me and other players

At the same tine though

I dobt wanna do it
I feel like sorting my cs trades to be more combable instead of 14 pages of unsorted pets would be easier on me and other players

At the same tine though

I dobt wanna do it
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Getting pinged to a UMA that not only relates to my special interest, but is on one of my favorite breed + pose combinations, makes it very hard to resist the urge to impulse buy. Augh... gotta stay strong... got so many other projects to do instead... v_v
Getting pinged to a UMA that not only relates to my special interest, but is on one of my favorite breed + pose combinations, makes it very hard to resist the urge to impulse buy. Augh... gotta stay strong... got so many other projects to do instead... v_v
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Must further grow the lesbian sandsurge army
Must further grow the lesbian sandsurge army
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Sleepy
Wanna work
But im physically incapable due to being really eepy

Im kinda mad about it

Like i wanna edit videos man >:[
Sleepy
Wanna work
But im physically incapable due to being really eepy

Im kinda mad about it

Like i wanna edit videos man >:[
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
hyla versicolor species complex? i find it quite simple...
hyla versicolor species complex? i find it quite simple...
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
idk if any of you know Dan Hentschel, he's this satire creator who is popular on instagram and twitter and used to be on tiktok? anyways I follow him on youtube and he actually responded to one of my comments today [emoji=skull size=1] the only problem is his reply was kind of(?) calling me stupid, which is in character for him and I'm trying not to take it personally, but every time I get criticism from a stranger on the internet it makes me feel out of whack for like several days so that sucks dfkjsglkjdhf
idk if any of you know Dan Hentschel, he's this satire creator who is popular on instagram and twitter and used to be on tiktok? anyways I follow him on youtube and he actually responded to one of my comments today

the only problem is his reply was kind of(?) calling me stupid, which is in character for him and I'm trying not to take it personally, but every time I get criticism from a stranger on the internet it makes me feel out of whack for like several days so that sucks dfkjsglkjdhf
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
stuff this mini game
0/10
stuff this mini game
0/10

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
let me in horse game, let me in...

...might as well do some work while I wait.
let me in horse game, let me in...

...might as well do some work while I wait.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I am SCREAMING [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJpTuocWgAALl0t.jpg[/img] HE'S HERE
I am SCREAMING

GJpTuocWgAALl0t.jpg

HE'S HERE
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder