Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia Championship 2024 - FR Nominations
1 2 3 4
@polybius0147 @autumnfall123
nominations noted!

@natsinabucket @starwindrider
let me know if you accept your nomination!
@polybius0147 @autumnfall123
nominations noted!

@natsinabucket @starwindrider
let me know if you accept your nomination!
jghAv2V.png
@Polybius0147 thanks for the nomination! i have no idea why and im honored you think i would survive this

unfortunately i don't think i can manage the time commitment right at the end of the year with finals, so i'll cede the nomination @StormDreamer

but i'll absolutely be spectating and rooting for whoever we send! good luck other nominees!
@Polybius0147 thanks for the nomination! i have no idea why and im honored you think i would survive this

unfortunately i don't think i can manage the time commitment right at the end of the year with finals, so i'll cede the nomination @StormDreamer

but i'll absolutely be spectating and rooting for whoever we send! good luck other nominees!
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@natsinabucket nod nod! good luck with finals!!
@natsinabucket nod nod! good luck with finals!!
jghAv2V.png
I think I’ll have to pass on mine :( @StormDreamer I’ll be supporting you guys from the back though! *waves lightsticks*
I think I’ll have to pass on mine :( @StormDreamer I’ll be supporting you guys from the back though! *waves lightsticks*
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@starwindrider gotcha! lightsticks :D
@starwindrider gotcha! lightsticks :D
jghAv2V.png
nomming both @raccoonusdoodus and @chaoticpotato for the lolsies uwu ewe owo
nomming both @raccoonusdoodus and @chaoticpotato for the lolsies uwu ewe owo
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
As much as I'd love to, unfortunetely my schedule is too busy for a game like this so I must decline the nomination
As much as I'd love to, unfortunetely my schedule is too busy for a game like this so I must decline the nomination
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-04-02 11:13:46" ] nomming both @ raccoonusdoodus and @ chaoticpotato for the lolsies uwu ewe owo [/quote] I'm sorry, I work too much for this T^T
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-04-02 11:13:46:
nomming both @ raccoonusdoodus and @ chaoticpotato for the lolsies uwu ewe owo

I'm sorry, I work too much for this T^T
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
I'd like to nominate @Phanerozoic @Xcscientist and @Cognitive
I'd like to nominate @Phanerozoic @Xcscientist and @Cognitive
jbCdBsl.png
[quote name="dandelionfires" date="2024-04-04 19:33:41" ] I'd like to nominate @/Phanerozoic @/Xcscientist and @/Cognitive [/quote] Aaahh thank you for the nomination! I def don't deserve this with my grand total of 2 completed games. I also have finals so I won't be able to play. I'll be rooting for the FR rep though!
dandelionfires wrote on 2024-04-04 19:33:41:
I'd like to nominate @/Phanerozoic @/Xcscientist and @/Cognitive

Aaahh thank you for the nomination! I def don't deserve this with my grand total of 2 completed games. I also have finals so I won't be able to play. I'll be rooting for the FR rep though!

188423.png

- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word
184209.png336966.png472370.png
1 2 3 4