Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for opinions
I'm like, absolutely obsessed with Poison/Toxin and getting dragons whose Tert matches the colors their other colors gain when Poison and Toxin are applied. I want to open a hatchery dedicated to this theme and I was looking at ancient breeds with Flameforger. Makes some cool results with this Gray/Grey/Mint pair I have. I was curious what everyone thought looks the best out of these species? Also open to other suggestions with other ancient breeds with terts I might have missed but have a similar feel to them.

Grey/Grey/Mint PoiTox Ab

Grey/Grey/Mint PoiTox Ba
I'm like, absolutely obsessed with Poison/Toxin and getting dragons whose Tert matches the colors their other colors gain when Poison and Toxin are applied. I want to open a hatchery dedicated to this theme and I was looking at ancient breeds with Flameforger. Makes some cool results with this Gray/Grey/Mint pair I have. I was curious what everyone thought looks the best out of these species? Also open to other suggestions with other ancient breeds with terts I might have missed but have a similar feel to them.

Grey/Grey/Mint PoiTox Ab

Grey/Grey/Mint PoiTox Ba
I like the aberration better! It just looks a little more unified to me, if that makes sense.
I like the aberration better! It just looks a little more unified to me, if that makes sense.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
i am very partial to the aberration poses c: super cool combo with flameforger either way
i am very partial to the aberration poses c: super cool combo with flameforger either way
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
definitely aberration, the colour distribution is so much more!
definitely aberration, the colour distribution is so much more!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
The mane on abers looks so good w that tert