Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Necrolocke
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
The interaction incentive sounds like a great idea. If anyone wants to visit with my latest three, they're on day nine of thirteen with no sign from Mother-

I'm happy to toss them into other threads in character too! They can just poke their head in, "DID YOU WIN YET?" Or out of character interactions are also cool! I'll add something about being open to interaction into mine later this evening when I make today's post, but I love that idea.

Also, heck yeah, SPEED RUNS!! That's really exciting!

The interaction incentive sounds like a great idea. If anyone wants to visit with my latest three, they're on day nine of thirteen with no sign from Mother-

I'm happy to toss them into other threads in character too! They can just poke their head in, "DID YOU WIN YET?" Or out of character interactions are also cool! I'll add something about being open to interaction into mine later this evening when I make today's post, but I love that idea.

Also, heck yeah, SPEED RUNS!! That's really exciting!

rBQQ8b2.png
@3idolon Is there some other way for a dragon to become a Necroservus through Necrolocke other than being a Faith/Determination dragon?

I'm just confused and I'm sorry if I just read over something wrong. I just noticed that Alenia and Sangar aren't counted on the Necroservus list for the Hall of Honor and was wondering!

EDIT: Okay I see in the Third Trial now. Faith and Determination Necroservi aren't counted then, yeah?
@3idolon Is there some other way for a dragon to become a Necroservus through Necrolocke other than being a Faith/Determination dragon?

I'm just confused and I'm sorry if I just read over something wrong. I just noticed that Alenia and Sangar aren't counted on the Necroservus list for the Hall of Honor and was wondering!

EDIT: Okay I see in the Third Trial now. Faith and Determination Necroservi aren't counted then, yeah?
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@Geist Ah, not in the sense of the Hall of Honor, no, it's more a fun lore possibility if people choose to go that direction. The Necrolocke registry will be limited to trial dragons (honestly mostly for my sanity, haha, got to keep all the things updated XD)
@Geist Ah, not in the sense of the Hall of Honor, no, it's more a fun lore possibility if people choose to go that direction. The Necrolocke registry will be limited to trial dragons (honestly mostly for my sanity, haha, got to keep all the things updated XD)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon that makes 100% sense! Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn't re-read all the way through first x:
@3idolon that makes 100% sense! Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn't re-read all the way through first x:
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
the interaction incentive sounds fun if I ever put my necrolocke attempts in a thread!
which I probably won't because I'm rather shy but it might happen one day
the interaction incentive sounds fun if I ever put my necrolocke attempts in a thread!
which I probably won't because I'm rather shy but it might happen one day
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
A thought! Maybe on the Necrolocke Directory there could be a small indication of if it's ongoing & open to interaction? Just so others searching for those to interact with can find them at a glance!

Ex

- Closed to interaction
- Finished
- Open to interaction
A thought! Maybe on the Necrolocke Directory there could be a small indication of if it's ongoing & open to interaction? Just so others searching for those to interact with can find them at a glance!

Ex

- Closed to interaction
- Finished
- Open to interaction
rBQQ8b2.png
@3idolon

Just thought I'd mention, Marrow was a faith/determination dragon [don't recall which], and never underwent the trials themselves. I think you mentioned at one point that you only wanted dragons who had undergone the trials in that section, so I thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to remove them.
@3idolon

Just thought I'd mention, Marrow was a faith/determination dragon [don't recall which], and never underwent the trials themselves. I think you mentioned at one point that you only wanted dragons who had undergone the trials in that section, so I thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to remove them.
Endless_Garden.png
@Elys Absolutely no pressure, but I hope you consider it! It's always fun ([s]and by fun I mean heart wrenching[/s]) to see the trial dragons and follow along on their journeys. It also looks like some people are hoping for interaction buddies so it would be good timing! Completely your choice of course [emoji=mirror happy size=1] @Dreadwing Great idea! I'll add those for those who've made their preference clear. @PallasiteMatrix I wondered but didn't want to presume, lol. Thanks for letting me know! Funny how rare Servi have been.
@Elys Absolutely no pressure, but I hope you consider it! It's always fun (and by fun I mean heart wrenching) to see the trial dragons and follow along on their journeys. It also looks like some people are hoping for interaction buddies so it would be good timing! Completely your choice of course

@Dreadwing Great idea! I'll add those for those who've made their preference clear.

@PallasiteMatrix I wondered but didn't want to presume, lol. Thanks for letting me know! Funny how rare Servi have been.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
As a heads-up, for some reason the Aberration rules codebox starts with the Veilspun introduction!
As a heads-up, for some reason the Aberration rules codebox starts with the Veilspun introduction!
rBQQ8b2.png
@3idolon just to confirm, I got the Featherbeard Parchment from a Clown Charger fight (who is a plague enemy)- that counts as a rare drop that passes the trial, right? I ask because the sheet doesn't count it- and idk if its because I'm inputting it wrong, or if it doesn't count- and I wanna play it safe and double check
@3idolon just to confirm, I got the Featherbeard Parchment from a Clown Charger fight (who is a plague enemy)- that counts as a rare drop that passes the trial, right? I ask because the sheet doesn't count it- and idk if its because I'm inputting it wrong, or if it doesn't count- and I wanna play it safe and double check
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25