Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sparkling Capricorn Recolor...?
So, I was hoping for a recolor of the Sparkling Capricorn as a capricorn myself as I adore the design and all of the others have gotten recolors as of this past Trickmurk. But instead we got the Spires of Wisp, which while super cool and I'm planning to get like ten, kinda... sad, a little. Do you think we'll get one, or not? As, again the original is the only non-recolor in JSI... I'm still hoping for Fiona, but it might be cool for possibly NotN or something. Idk, just something I noticed. [item=sparkling capricorn]
So, I was hoping for a recolor of the Sparkling Capricorn as a capricorn myself as I adore the design and all of the others have gotten recolors as of this past Trickmurk.

But instead we got the Spires of Wisp, which while super cool and I'm planning to get like ten, kinda... sad, a little.

Do you think we'll get one, or not? As, again the original is the only non-recolor in JSI... I'm still hoping for Fiona, but it might be cool for possibly NotN or something.

Idk, just something I noticed.

Sparkling Capricorn
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I think we'll get it eventually, but later- since the Sparkling Capricorn came quite a bit later than the others.
I think we'll get it eventually, but later- since the Sparkling Capricorn came quite a bit later than the others.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
It might get released during Brightshine Jubilee in June, since the original was released during that festival in 2021 (after the 2020-2021 zodiac set was fully completed and surpassed by the statues).

I’m also a Capricorn and I love the original a lot. It’s ironically kind of fitting that Capricorn is sort of overshadowed by a bigger event; I feel like it mirrors some folks’ experiences being born during that time. Not a complaint about the choice, just something I found amusing.
It might get released during Brightshine Jubilee in June, since the original was released during that festival in 2021 (after the 2020-2021 zodiac set was fully completed and surpassed by the statues).

I’m also a Capricorn and I love the original a lot. It’s ironically kind of fitting that Capricorn is sort of overshadowed by a bigger event; I feel like it mirrors some folks’ experiences being born during that time. Not a complaint about the choice, just something I found amusing.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
I was disappointed, too. I think there's still some hope that it gets released through Fiona like the original one was intended to, though. This way everybody is happy: people that didn't want it through Fiona and people that did.

I, also, hope that it isn't brown like most recolours of this batch...
I was disappointed, too. I think there's still some hope that it gets released through Fiona like the original one was intended to, though. This way everybody is happy: people that didn't want it through Fiona and people that did.

I, also, hope that it isn't brown like most recolours of this batch...
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
I suspect it will be via Fiona or NotN, though the latter seems a loooong way away at this point. I think it's just not Joxar because the existing version is already from Joxar.
I suspect it will be via Fiona or NotN, though the latter seems a loooong way away at this point. I think it's just not Joxar because the existing version is already from Joxar.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
[quote name="stormspecter" date="2024-03-26 01:06:31" ] It might get released during Brightshine Jubilee in June, since the original was released during that festival in 2021 (after the 2020-2021 zodiac set was fully completed and surpassed by the statues). I’m also a Capricorn and I love the original a lot. It’s ironically kind of fitting that Capricorn is sort of overshadowed by a bigger event; I feel like it mirrors some folks’ experiences being born during that time. Not a complaint about the choice, just something I found amusing. [/quote] As someone with a birthday really close to christmas, I agree with this sentiment. C'mon, let us get the gote!
stormspecter wrote on 2024-03-26 01:06:31:

As someone with a birthday really close to christmas, I agree with this sentiment. C'mon, let us get the gote!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I hoped we would've gotten one today but... seems it's not the case.
It's sad we don't even know whether we will actually get one at all. I could imagine it'd be a fiona fam, but it'd be nice to actually *know*...
I hoped we would've gotten one today but... seems it's not the case.
It's sad we don't even know whether we will actually get one at all. I could imagine it'd be a fiona fam, but it'd be nice to actually *know*...
Yes, no Capricorn recolor, and I'm still angry we didn't get a snake familliar with December's birth month flower (holly or narcissus). I don't get why they didn't release those in December for NotN familiars. It's not fair to players with December birthdays.
Yes, no Capricorn recolor, and I'm still angry we didn't get a snake familliar with December's birth month flower (holly or narcissus). I don't get why they didn't release those in December for NotN familiars. It's not fair to players with December birthdays.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I suspect it's going to be a Fiona familiar since the original is already in Joxar. There's a chance it'll be one monster of a task, though, if it ends up requiring all the other zodiac recolors.
I suspect it's going to be a Fiona familiar since the original is already in Joxar. There's a chance it'll be one monster of a task, though, if it ends up requiring all the other zodiac recolors.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png