Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | my first breeding project begins :3
1 2
ok SO!!!! [morphology=4366955] this guy i want the it... its such a pretty color scheme reminds me of my main one on gaiaonline and ive been scheming it proper. the genes are 180kt (GOT) and i only need the primary+secondary not a tert or specific gender so.. i got these two for the job!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93431980][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934320/93431980_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54993239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549933/54993239_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lut4Su9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ghwy8D5.png[/img] about 17% chance!! bc 15*6 isnt 100 its 90. from a pair i did a quick ah skim for!!!!! + methinks ill keep these two too bc i LOVE crystaldragons and i dont usually like the look of multifaceted eyes but omfg the way light multifaceted goes with abyss fur... WAHHHH *picks myself up from writhing around on the floor* ok anyways um. :3 first attempt is underway and we got 3 eggs for march 30th and i hope im lucky bc its pretty much a 50-50 chance of not getting it first try but patience shall prevail
ok SO!!!!
dream

this guy i want the it... its such a pretty color scheme reminds me of my main one on gaiaonline and ive been scheming it proper. the genes are 180kt (GOT) and i only need the primary+secondary not a tert or specific gender so..
i got these two for the job!!!
93431980_350.png
54993239_350.png
Lut4Su9.png
ghwy8D5.png
about 17% chance!! bc 15*6 isnt 100 its 90. from a pair i did a quick ah skim for!!!!! + methinks ill keep these two too bc i LOVE crystaldragons and i dont usually like the look of multifaceted eyes but **** the way light multifaceted goes with abyss fur... WAHHHH

*picks myself up from writhing around on the floor* ok anyways um. :3 first attempt is underway and we got 3 eggs for march 30th and i hope im lucky bc its pretty much a 50-50 chance of not getting it first try but patience shall prevail
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
Good luck!
Good luck!
Good luck! I've had breeding projects that should be quick take nearly a year (although I was working with rare breeds, so that 35 day cooldown was nasty, but when all I was rolling for was a 1/5 secondary and a 1/2 breed... the fact that it took 17 failed babies to get one correct one was not fun), and some that should take longer that I finish almost instantly... Hopefully you'll get some of that good luck and not have to wait too long ^^
Good luck! I've had breeding projects that should be quick take nearly a year (although I was working with rare breeds, so that 35 day cooldown was nasty, but when all I was rolling for was a 1/5 secondary and a 1/2 breed... the fact that it took 17 failed babies to get one correct one was not fun), and some that should take longer that I finish almost instantly... Hopefully you'll get some of that good luck and not have to wait too long ^^
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
As someone who's working on a few breeding projects right now, that should have been simple, but have taken over a year (and counting) good luck! That's a gorgeous dragon ^^
As someone who's working on a few breeding projects right now, that should have been simple, but have taken over a year (and counting) good luck! That's a gorgeous dragon ^^
whoaaa that is an absolutely perfect project!! those genes are so gorgeous :D

edit: although aren't the chances actually much lower?
abyss - 33%
caribbean - 25%
multiplying those - 8.25%
or am I the one doing my math wrong haha
whoaaa that is an absolutely perfect project!! those genes are so gorgeous :D

abyss - 33%
caribbean - 25%
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
good luck! pretty neat how two-off is perfectly matchy like that [quote name="arawoods" date="2024-03-26 07:54:03" ] edit: although aren't the chances actually much lower? abyss - 33% caribbean - 25% multiplying those - 8.25% or am I the one doing my math wrong haha [/quote] if I'm doing the color wheel right, there's a primary range of 3 (abyss-phthalo-azure) and a secondary range of 2 (azure/caribbean), so the chance is (1/3) x (1/2) = (1/6)
good luck! pretty neat how two-off is perfectly matchy like that
arawoods wrote on 2024-03-26 07:54:03:
abyss - 33%
caribbean - 25%
if I'm doing the color wheel right, there's a primary range of 3 (abyss-phthalo-azure) and a secondary range of 2 (azure/caribbean), so the chance is (1/3) x (1/2) = (1/6)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
good luck!! :0 that gaoler is gorgeous,,, flair and flaunt work so well with those colors!
good luck!! :0 that gaoler is gorgeous,,, flair and flaunt work so well with those colors!
ZcrsSbC.png
oh that's a gorgeous dragon, good luck!!
oh that's a gorgeous dragon, good luck!!
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-03-26 08:38:30" ] [quote name="arawoods" date="2024-03-26 07:54:03" ] edit: although aren't the chances actually much lower? abyss - 33% caribbean - 25% multiplying those - 8.25% or am I the one doing my math wrong haha [/quote] if I'm doing the color wheel right, there's a primary range of 3 (abyss-phthalo-azure) and a secondary range of 2 (azure/caribbean), so the chance is (1/3) x (1/2) = (1/6) [/quote] pretty sure its the 1/6 like achai said cuz theres 6 outcomes and 8.25% looks like thatd be for around 12 outcomes but also i barely passed math.... le faith shall be placed upon the big number
Achaius wrote on 2024-03-26 08:38:30:
arawoods wrote on 2024-03-26 07:54:03:
abyss - 33%
caribbean - 25%
if I'm doing the color wheel right, there's a primary range of 3 (abyss-phthalo-azure) and a secondary range of 2 (azure/caribbean), so the chance is (1/3) x (1/2) = (1/6)

pretty sure its the 1/6 like achai said cuz theres 6 outcomes and 8.25% looks like thatd be for around 12 outcomes but also i barely passed math.... le faith shall be placed upon the big number
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
also thank u all for the good luck wishes!!! <3 i will get this beaut if it costs me my LIFE (a bit of my spare time for a year)
also thank u all for the good luck wishes!!! <3 i will get this beaut if it costs me my LIFE (a bit of my spare time for a year)
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
1 2