Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 9 Copies of Test Tube Menace
1 2
I did a kind of impulse reprint of Test Tube Menace because I wanted a spare copy, it wasn't available in the AH, and I had a 10pk accent bundle, lol So I now have 9 copies of Test Tube Menace to sell or trade, I'm willing to take offers in gems or treasure, and will also accept other skins and accents if they're my style, eggs, and/or specialty items. I'm not horribly picky about it tbh. c: [item=Accent: Test Tube Menace] [b]x8[/b]
I did a kind of impulse reprint of Test Tube Menace because I wanted a spare copy, it wasn't available in the AH, and I had a 10pk accent bundle, lol

So I now have 9 copies of Test Tube Menace to sell or trade, I'm willing to take offers in gems or treasure, and will also accept other skins and accents if they're my style, eggs, and/or specialty items. I'm not horribly picky about it tbh. c:

Accent: Test Tube Menace x8
ack ive already asked after a bunch of skins but it would go well with a g1 i have... if i offer an egg, how much extra would you ask for?
ack ive already asked after a bunch of skins but it would go well with a g1 i have... if i offer an egg, how much extra would you ask for?
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
@Brandysilverfire

Hmm what kind of egg, and which g1 are you looking to put it on?
@Brandysilverfire

Hmm what kind of egg, and which g1 are you looking to put it on?
nocturne! and heh my bday g1 from a year or two ago; it goes SO WELL with her eyes- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82605671][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/826057/82605671_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=2519321]
nocturne! and heh my bday g1 from a year or two ago; it goes SO WELL with her eyes-

82605671_350.png

test tubee
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
@Brandysilverfire ooh so I see, it does help those eyes a lot!

If you want to just throw in a little something extra it would be appreciated but otherwise yeah I'll accept the egg, gotta get that girl her eye matching accent c:
@Brandysilverfire ooh so I see, it does help those eyes a lot!

If you want to just throw in a little something extra it would be appreciated but otherwise yeah I'll accept the egg, gotta get that girl her eye matching accent c:
A little bump c:

Not in a big hurry to move these along, but I have just recently made a new tab for WIP projects along with the things I need for them that I'd be willing to trade. Couple of them only need some scatter scrolls~
A little bump c:

Not in a big hurry to move these along, but I have just recently made a new tab for WIP projects along with the things I need for them that I'd be willing to trade. Couple of them only need some scatter scrolls~
hi there!! i really love test tube menace and magma tube menace. i was wondering if you'd ever consider doing a skin with test tube menace's colors, but for bogsneak males? or even a custom colorway for it?
hi there!! i really love test tube menace and magma tube menace. i was wondering if you'd ever consider doing a skin with test tube menace's colors, but for bogsneak males? or even a custom colorway for it?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@CicadaGhost oh I certainly don't see why not, though I think I'd like the keep the colors (and designs a little bit) varied if I can. Did you have something in mind?
@CicadaGhost oh I certainly don't see why not, though I think I'd like the keep the colors (and designs a little bit) varied if I can. Did you have something in mind?
@FrigginConfused oh no, i meant to reply this on your general skin thread but i totally picked the wrong tab haha. i did, yes!! the dragon i was hoping to put the accent on is radioactive/cyan/cyan, so either bright blue or bright green would be ideal :D i can show some examples if you'd like!! (let me know if you'd rather i put them here, DM them, or stick them in your general skin thread haha)
@FrigginConfused oh no, i meant to reply this on your general skin thread but i totally picked the wrong tab haha. i did, yes!! the dragon i was hoping to put the accent on is radioactive/cyan/cyan, so either bright blue or bright green would be ideal :D i can show some examples if you'd like!! (let me know if you'd rather i put them here, DM them, or stick them in your general skin thread haha)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@CicadaGhost ah man it's been a hot minute since I touched my general skins thread... lets go with dms, not crowd things up thanks lol
@CicadaGhost ah man it's been a hot minute since I touched my general skins thread... lets go with dms, not crowd things up thanks lol
1 2