Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Party Apparel When
We have Vista: 3rd Anniversary, and closest to party decor I can think of is Gustborne Balloon. Confetti sprinkles as apparel when? Party horn when? Balloon apparel? Gift boxes as apparel, perhaps? I can only hope one of these FR anniversary years, staff decides to release party apparel, especially confetti sprinkles mimicking the seasonal wind-carried apparel
We have Vista: 3rd Anniversary, and closest to party decor I can think of is Gustborne Balloon. Confetti sprinkles as apparel when? Party horn when? Balloon apparel? Gift boxes as apparel, perhaps? I can only hope one of these FR anniversary years, staff decides to release party apparel, especially confetti sprinkles mimicking the seasonal wind-carried apparel
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I've wanted party hats ever since they added the anniversary vista.
I've wanted party hats ever since they added the anniversary vista.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
we have wegg sweaters, we deserve 5 egg party hats
we have wegg sweaters, we deserve 5 egg party hats
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
glowsticks please i beg
glowsticks please i beg
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Immediately got thrown into the world of Terraria, I was already getting ready to fight off the Blood Moon horde.

It would be interesting to see party apparel. Not that I'd use them but it would be neat!!
Immediately got thrown into the world of Terraria, I was already getting ready to fight off the Blood Moon horde.

It would be interesting to see party apparel. Not that I'd use them but it would be neat!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Party hats, glow sticks, confetti, and balloons are all great.

I think what I'd love to see most, though, would be sets of streamers and banners that just wrap around the dragon. Sort of like the bow sets. Imagine just... taking one of your dragons that has some pure, unbridled goblin energy and throwing them into a closet filled with party supplies.

Maybe also a set of gift bows that they're wearing as decorations instead of putting on packages.
Party hats, glow sticks, confetti, and balloons are all great.

I think what I'd love to see most, though, would be sets of streamers and banners that just wrap around the dragon. Sort of like the bow sets. Imagine just... taking one of your dragons that has some pure, unbridled goblin energy and throwing them into a closet filled with party supplies.

Maybe also a set of gift bows that they're wearing as decorations instead of putting on packages.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Can we at least get confetti? I think it would be very cute and versatile.

Although, I also wish we had balloons, party hats, glow sticks, streamers, party blowers (those little paper curly things that look like a lizard tongue), etc…
Can we at least get confetti? I think it would be very cute and versatile.

Although, I also wish we had balloons, party hats, glow sticks, streamers, party blowers (those little paper curly things that look like a lizard tongue), etc…
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="aludesh"] glowsticks please i beg [/quote] ...imagine, Glowstick bandana apparel [Quote name="Senya"] Maybe also a set of gift bows that they're wearing as decorations instead of putting on packages. [/quote] That's one idea, I wonder whether the current bows apparel we have, with stripey genes, could make a giftbox themed dragon :o
aludesh wrote:
glowsticks please i beg
...imagine, Glowstick bandana apparel
Senya wrote:
That's one idea, I wonder whether the current bows apparel we have, with stripey genes, could make a giftbox themed dragon :o
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
i want party hats... they'd be fun for silly wizards :}
i want party hats... they'd be fun for silly wizards :}
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png