Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Idenifying the Holiday Snakes!
1 2 3 4 5
very educational! i have never heard of the Paradise flying snake (i knew some snakes "fly" but i did not know what they where called) and im happy to have learned what my home flight's snek is!
very educational! i have never heard of the Paradise flying snake (i knew some snakes "fly" but i did not know what they where called) and im happy to have learned what my home flight's snek is!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Ooough yes just the thread I was hoping for. Bless you.

tbh my prediction for the Water is the Blue-lipped Sea Krait, which is probably obvious lmao

But for nature, I'm really really hoping for a vine snake! Something in the Ahaetulla family, they have such funky heads I love them. My second choice would be a tree python!
Ooough yes just the thread I was hoping for. Bless you.

tbh my prediction for the Water is the Blue-lipped Sea Krait, which is probably obvious lmao

But for nature, I'm really really hoping for a vine snake! Something in the Ahaetulla family, they have such funky heads I love them. My second choice would be a tree python!
37adqBC.png
I'm also hoping we get a vine snake or a tree python for Nature! Green tree pythons are just The nature snake for me [emoji=bamboo chute size=1] But green anacondas are awesome animals and I would not mind at [i]all[/i] if we saw it as a fest familiar
I'm also hoping we get a vine snake or a tree python for Nature! Green tree pythons are just The nature snake for me

But green anacondas are awesome animals and I would not mind at all if we saw it as a fest familiar
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
This is awesome, thank you! I was wondering what kind of snake the Mistjam snake was and it being a flying snake is so fitting!
This is awesome, thank you! I was wondering what kind of snake the Mistjam snake was and it being a flying snake is so fitting!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
:D I was hoping someone would make a thread like this~ I've been able to figure out a few of them(a couple thanks to the Snake Discovery channel), but had no clue what the Wind noodle was~ :'3 Thank you for posting this~
:D I was hoping someone would make a thread like this~ I've been able to figure out a few of them(a couple thanks to the Snake Discovery channel), but had no clue what the Wind noodle was~ :'3 Thank you for posting this~
wind_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv1.png
Just here to say thank you for this thread!! I love snakes, so its cool seeing how many other people are enthusiastic about this fest cycle familiars.

I'm excited for Wavecrest and Greenskeepers snakes!!
Just here to say thank you for this thread!! I love snakes, so its cool seeing how many other people are enthusiastic about this fest cycle familiars.

I'm excited for Wavecrest and Greenskeepers snakes!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
huuuuge thank you for this, i was wondering what snake they chose for this fest!
huuuuge thank you for this, i was wondering what snake they chose for this fest!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
This is fantastic!! Btw I don't think that the third spot on the cobra is a spot at all, it's a band or a dark blotch that likely extends to the other side of the snake's body. Like this one! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/WbXk2qY0/spicy.png[/img]
This is fantastic!! Btw I don't think that the third spot on the cobra is a spot at all, it's a band or a dark blotch that likely extends to the other side of the snake's body. Like this one!

spicy.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
love snakes... love snakes so much
love snakes... love snakes so much
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
BANDED SEA KRAIT LETS GOO
BANDED SEA KRAIT LETS GOO
37adqBC.png
1 2 3 4 5