Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
in terms of actual video games, I wound up buying Monster Hunter World and its DLC on PC recently since it went on sale and a friend just started playing. I've always loved MH, but I've been hesitant to play World for a super long time because it was so different from what I'm used to that I didn't think I'd like it; plus I had a total potato PC when it first came out. now I've got a beefier computer that can handle it, and a super close friend to play with, so I think I'll enjoy it

in terms of mobile games, I got Dragon Village Collection thrown at me recently. if your favorite parts about Flight Rising are raising/gathering unique looking dragons and putting a bunch of stuff around them, you might like it!
in terms of actual video games, I wound up buying Monster Hunter World and its DLC on PC recently since it went on sale and a friend just started playing. I've always loved MH, but I've been hesitant to play World for a super long time because it was so different from what I'm used to that I didn't think I'd like it; plus I had a total potato PC when it first came out. now I've got a beefier computer that can handle it, and a super close friend to play with, so I think I'll enjoy it

in terms of mobile games, I got Dragon Village Collection thrown at me recently. if your favorite parts about Flight Rising are raising/gathering unique looking dragons and putting a bunch of stuff around them, you might like it!
I've got a bunch of games i'm in the middle of playing, but the top ones i'm making my way through is The Witcher 1, The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker (GC), Horizon Zero Dawn, and KOTOR 1 on the Switch.

but, i do have a massive backlog of games i need to play/finish.
I've got a bunch of games i'm in the middle of playing, but the top ones i'm making my way through is The Witcher 1, The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker (GC), Horizon Zero Dawn, and KOTOR 1 on the Switch.

but, i do have a massive backlog of games i need to play/finish.
Genshin Impact and Splatoon 3.

Excluding live-service games, though, I've been slowly chipping away at Persona Q. The start was pretty rough, but it gets pretty fun as you get stronger and gain access to more resources. There's said to be four dungeons, and I just started the third, but I feel like there's going to be a fifth dungeon.

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is another game I want to get through. I did make that my weekend game for a little bit, but then Side Order came out, so I've been trying to get full completion on that--I just have all the chip dialogue left to get!
Genshin Impact and Splatoon 3.

Excluding live-service games, though, I've been slowly chipping away at Persona Q. The start was pretty rough, but it gets pretty fun as you get stronger and gain access to more resources. There's said to be four dungeons, and I just started the third, but I feel like there's going to be a fifth dungeon.

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is another game I want to get through. I did make that my weekend game for a little bit, but then Side Order came out, so I've been trying to get full completion on that--I just have all the chip dialogue left to get!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i 100%ed baldur's gate 1 in january, 100%ed baldur's gate 2 a couple days ago, and just started baldur's gate 3. i'm playing through them all with my evil bisexual drow sorcerer whom i both hate and adore. having a great time

as you can see i am very normal about the way i play video games
i 100%ed baldur's gate 1 in january, 100%ed baldur's gate 2 a couple days ago, and just started baldur's gate 3. i'm playing through them all with my evil bisexual drow sorcerer whom i both hate and adore. having a great time

as you can see i am very normal about the way i play video games
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Currently in the process of finishing The Last Guardian, but other game's I've been playing are Unravel 2, Miitopia, and the Oddworld games! (Minus Soulstorm at the moment, but I've 100%'d Abe's Oddysee)
Currently in the process of finishing The Last Guardian, but other game's I've been playing are Unravel 2, Miitopia, and the Oddworld games! (Minus Soulstorm at the moment, but I've 100%'d Abe's Oddysee)
10YT4tk.gif
I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Finished the story over two years ago but I'm only just now getting started with the post-game (or at least it feels like this)
I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Finished the story over two years ago but I'm only just now getting started with the post-game (or at least it feels like this)
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
I play a bit of lets go: eevee whenever I’m free :3
I play a bit of lets go: eevee whenever I’m free :3
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
I've been playing Cosmic Wheel: Sisterhood lately!! Cute pixel witch game where you get to build your own divination deck. It's been really fun so far and I can't wait to get deeper into the story.

Also, a few months back after finishing BOTW and playing TOTK I decided I wanted to go back and play every Zelda game (because I feel very normal about Link/Zelda/Gannon having this never ending cycle) so I'm slowly chipping away at that! BOTW was my first Zelda. The older games are so different but no less enjoyable thus far.
I've been playing Cosmic Wheel: Sisterhood lately!! Cute pixel witch game where you get to build your own divination deck. It's been really fun so far and I can't wait to get deeper into the story.

Also, a few months back after finishing BOTW and playing TOTK I decided I wanted to go back and play every Zelda game (because I feel very normal about Link/Zelda/Gannon having this never ending cycle) so I'm slowly chipping away at that! BOTW was my first Zelda. The older games are so different but no less enjoyable thus far.
hgyV5mU.png
My japanese copy of Pokemon Soul Silver! Just finished the Johto portion recently, actually. [img]https://i.ibb.co/Htx1p7x/IMG-1794.jpg[/img]
My japanese copy of Pokemon Soul Silver! Just finished the Johto portion recently, actually.

IMG-1794.jpg
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
@luckydragonwolf

That's cool! Do you know Japanese?

I'm playing Songs of Conquest. I've never been great at Heroes of Might and Magic games soooo I'm not great at this game, either. Even with the simplest ai possible.
@luckydragonwolf

That's cool! Do you know Japanese?

I'm playing Songs of Conquest. I've never been great at Heroes of Might and Magic games soooo I'm not great at this game, either. Even with the simplest ai possible.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11