Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Happily opening treasure crates from battling and using the small amount of treasure in each for Baldwin brewing fees. It's working beautifully.
Happily opening treasure crates from battling and using the small amount of treasure in each for Baldwin brewing fees. It's working beautifully.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
im backkkk
im backkkk
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
I really want to write but I also really need to give my poor wrist a rest.
I really want to write but I also really need to give my poor wrist a rest.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
the shredded cheese in the refrigerator is looking delectable right now... also, i believe i am catching a cold. :(
the shredded cheese in the refrigerator is looking delectable right now... also, i believe i am catching a cold. :(
mDccDIk.jpeg SundayV1v7aV2.png20
NB Man (NB Man flag)
He/They (Black)
Lesbian (Lesbian flag)
I am just here for fun.
I love the band Ghost.

carrdVg8nF9v.pnglairVg8nF9v.pngnests
wishlistVg8nF9v.pngfor sale
///Click rat for
///hatchery.

/////DVkv9KU.png
clink is such a funny word
clink is such a funny word
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Maybe it'll work??
Maybe it'll work??
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
The chances of the BFDI x II tour coming to my state is low, but not zero as of now. One theatre has been announced, but surely seattle isn’t the only place the episodes will premiere. Considering how well the NY show sold last year, they’ve got to be doing at least one show in the midwest. If they at least come to a bordering state I have more of a chance since it’d be a 16th birthday gift. The only thing would be driving to and from the area for the show. Would my father stay back? What about my sibling? My mom would most definitely go. I can only hope they do more than one show in the midwest during the tour, if they’re even going to do more than 3 shows. Since it’s a tour, they’ll surely do at least 5 locations, right?

Also, the fact that II2 15 will premiere there most likely unless big adam decides to make season 4 for some reason (cmon, give us our divorcecore rather than a new season) I think it would be very funny to explain my opinions on the episode before it and giving the context to my mother of what happened before this all. Oh I am a weak victorian child waiting for the news.
The chances of the BFDI x II tour coming to my state is low, but not zero as of now. One theatre has been announced, but surely seattle isn’t the only place the episodes will premiere. Considering how well the NY show sold last year, they’ve got to be doing at least one show in the midwest. If they at least come to a bordering state I have more of a chance since it’d be a 16th birthday gift. The only thing would be driving to and from the area for the show. Would my father stay back? What about my sibling? My mom would most definitely go. I can only hope they do more than one show in the midwest during the tour, if they’re even going to do more than 3 shows. Since it’s a tour, they’ll surely do at least 5 locations, right?

Also, the fact that II2 15 will premiere there most likely unless big adam decides to make season 4 for some reason (cmon, give us our divorcecore rather than a new season) I think it would be very funny to explain my opinions on the episode before it and giving the context to my mother of what happened before this all. Oh I am a weak victorian child waiting for the news.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
VASH VASH VASH VASH VASH
VASH VASH VASH VASH VASH
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

i want to try and befriend them but it just feels like i'm watching behind glass as they leave, change and delete their old things-

....it makes me feel like i joined far too late...
i want to try and befriend them but it just feels like i'm watching behind glass as they leave, change and delete their old things-

....it makes me feel like i joined far too late...
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
[quote name="ArsenicArcher" date="2024-03-23 12:21:44" ] I wish we had some version of Solitaire on FR! [/quote] yess, this or minesweeper
ArsenicArcher wrote on 2024-03-23 12:21:44:
I wish we had some version of Solitaire on FR!
yess, this or minesweeper
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• filthy theatre kid