Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs that fill you with unwavering fury
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Reallyroo" date="2024-03-22 12:32:36" ] Dance Monkey is the bane of my existence [/quote] This was my first thought as well
Reallyroo wrote on 2024-03-22 12:32:36:
Dance Monkey is the bane of my existence
This was my first thought as well
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
World's Smallest Violin for me, catchy but fillls me with a seeething hatred and especiallly when it gets stuck in my head

If you excuse me I'm going to blast Baby Shark and the Gummy Bear song on repeat until I either get it out of my head again or go deaf. Whichever one comes first
World's Smallest Violin for me, catchy but fillls me with a seeething hatred and especiallly when it gets stuck in my head

If you excuse me I'm going to blast Baby Shark and the Gummy Bear song on repeat until I either get it out of my head again or go deaf. Whichever one comes first
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
Just about every single Christmas song, especially [I]that one[/I]. [emoji=guardian angry size=1] You know which one. The only exception I will make is "Last Christmas" by Wham!, cause that one actually has a nice tune. Basically any current day pop song, especially a romance/risque song. I'm just trying to live my life, y'all.
Just about every single Christmas song, especially that one. You know which one. The only exception I will make is "Last Christmas" by Wham!, cause that one actually has a nice tune.

Basically any current day pop song, especially a romance/risque song. I'm just trying to live my life, y'all.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
about to make everyone mad by saying "over the rainbow"
about to make everyone mad by saying "over the rainbow"

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
that tiktok song thats has the cat bobbing in front of the camera,,,yknow the chippi chappa thing GOD i cant take it
also that new pokemon song?? fan song?? the one with the overly anime sounding girl singing i cant do it
I saw a few people say the "I know Victoria's secret" song, add me to the hate list
with the rage i feel when these play I could generate the worlds power well into the heat death of the universe
that tiktok song thats has the cat bobbing in front of the camera,,,yknow the chippi chappa thing GOD i cant take it
also that new pokemon song?? fan song?? the one with the overly anime sounding girl singing i cant do it
I saw a few people say the "I know Victoria's secret" song, add me to the hate list
with the rage i feel when these play I could generate the worlds power well into the heat death of the universe
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid. Shares the top spot for Worst Christmas Song Ever Written with that godawful Christmas Shoes song.

Yes. Yes they do know it is Christmas in many parts of Africa. End of song. Everyone go home.

Christmas Shoes is so sappy it gives a pine forest a run for its money. A little boy wants to buy nice shoes with his pocket change so his mom can look nice when she dies and goes to heaven. I would say the plot is worse than the average Hallmark movie, but I'm pretty sure at some point Hallmark actually made a movie with the song's plot.
Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid. Shares the top spot for Worst Christmas Song Ever Written with that godawful Christmas Shoes song.

Yes. Yes they do know it is Christmas in many parts of Africa. End of song. Everyone go home.

Christmas Shoes is so sappy it gives a pine forest a run for its money. A little boy wants to buy nice shoes with his pocket change so his mom can look nice when she dies and goes to heaven. I would say the plot is worse than the average Hallmark movie, but I'm pretty sure at some point Hallmark actually made a movie with the song's plot.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Super Freak by Rick James is so. annoying. and it comes on at work every so often and it makes me want to punch the singer. Your song is stupid and annoying, you're stupid and annoying, go away forever. I'm removing your woman-appreciating privileges for 10,000,000,000 years. You're doing it wrong.

Also that old romeo and juliet taylor swift song. That one also comes on at work and guhhhhhhhhh stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooop. I get it, you're so straight, you're so so straight. I'm taking psychic damage from hearing you sing about it. You can also go away forever.
Super Freak by Rick James is so. annoying. and it comes on at work every so often and it makes me want to punch the singer. Your song is stupid and annoying, you're stupid and annoying, go away forever. I'm removing your woman-appreciating privileges for 10,000,000,000 years. You're doing it wrong.

Also that old romeo and juliet taylor swift song. That one also comes on at work and guhhhhhhhhh stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooop. I get it, you're so straight, you're so so straight. I'm taking psychic damage from hearing you sing about it. You can also go away forever.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
On the topic of Christmas songs, "Santa Baby" is one I've always disliked. Something about it just makes me really uncomfortable.
On the topic of Christmas songs, "Santa Baby" is one I've always disliked. Something about it just makes me really uncomfortable.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
massive addition: Murder on the Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis-Bextor
massive addition: Murder on the Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis-Bextor
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
-Most Christmas songs, with the exception of Frosty The Snowman and instrumentals, like that super sick one of Carol Of The Bells with the electric guitar

-Uptown Funk

-Pretty much anything by Ed Sheeran but especially Shape Of You

-Country songs

-A couple songs from Splatoon 2, specifically Bottom Feeders/Ink Theory ones (more mild than every other item on this list)

-Thunder. You could have picked Demons, literally from the exact same band, but you picked THUNDER??
-Most Christmas songs, with the exception of Frosty The Snowman and instrumentals, like that super sick one of Carol Of The Bells with the electric guitar

-Uptown Funk

-Pretty much anything by Ed Sheeran but especially Shape Of You

-Country songs

-A couple songs from Splatoon 2, specifically Bottom Feeders/Ink Theory ones (more mild than every other item on this list)

-Thunder. You could have picked Demons, literally from the exact same band, but you picked THUNDER??
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6