Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you organize your lair?
1 2 3
I have mine sorted by dragons I like, coliseum leveling fodder, fodder breeders (should probably just be a page 2 of my fodder leveling tbh but whatever), and project dragons I’m working on. I honestly am not sure how to sort my lair into colors or dragon type because I have so few project dragons right now.
I have mine sorted by dragons I like, coliseum leveling fodder, fodder breeders (should probably just be a page 2 of my fodder leveling tbh but whatever), and project dragons I’m working on. I honestly am not sure how to sort my lair into colors or dragon type because I have so few project dragons right now.
mt8lr6s.png
I organize mine by location, like if they hang out in the main area, if they are by the beach, and stuff like that
I organize mine by location, like if they hang out in the main area, if they are by the beach, and stuff like that
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
I don't have anything im happy with. currently its lore but hmm.
I don't have anything im happy with. currently its lore but hmm.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Organize? Idk what that word means-but in all honesty, there's a pattern or 50 that I try to keep going as much as possible and it only makes if I don't think about it too long xD
Organize? Idk what that word means-but in all honesty, there's a pattern or 50 that I try to keep going as much as possible and it only makes if I don't think about it too long xD
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I think of each tab like a separate room or section in my lair that holds a different aesthetic faction of dragon-- I have a cave for the ghost dragons, an observatory for the space dragons, etc. It's a lot more fun than just organizing by breed or something, and it makes the lair feel more like a real place!
I think of each tab like a separate room or section in my lair that holds a different aesthetic faction of dragon-- I have a cave for the ghost dragons, an observatory for the space dragons, etc. It's a lot more fun than just organizing by breed or something, and it makes the lair feel more like a real place!
lair is:
-modern permas
-ancient permas
-non fr oc fandragons + pet dragons
-breeding projects and guys waiting to be denned
-adult fodder
-hatchling fodder
-sales/permas im considering selling

hibden is:
-denned permas
-media fandragons
-large section of Projects. g1 + secret special project
-trained adult fodder
-sales/permas im considering selling, but in the den
lair is:
-modern permas
-ancient permas
-non fr oc fandragons + pet dragons
-breeding projects and guys waiting to be denned
-adult fodder
-hatchling fodder
-sales/permas im considering selling

hibden is:
-denned permas
-media fandragons
-large section of Projects. g1 + secret special project
-trained adult fodder
-sales/permas im considering selling, but in the den
I'm lazy and just throw one breed on each page and call it good.
I'm lazy and just throw one breed on each page and call it good.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
It's a little complicated because my tabs are lore divisions as well as aesthetic divisions. I also have parallel tabs set up in main/hib.

Aesthetically, it goes roughly like this:
- all Kaiator tabs: cherry-mint on the color wheel (so all my reds, blurples, and teal/cyan/mint)
- Azys Lla: technically same color range but tends towards lights/brights
- Green Hill Zone tabs: everything else (so all my muddy greens, yellows, oranges, browns)

But also I'm a big fan of wide-range multicolored dragons so eventually I just plonk dragons somewhere and don't overly fuss about it. Or I place them by lore and the dragon is out of place aesthetically, but they can just go at the end of the gradient and it's fine.
It's a little complicated because my tabs are lore divisions as well as aesthetic divisions. I also have parallel tabs set up in main/hib.

Aesthetically, it goes roughly like this:
- all Kaiator tabs: cherry-mint on the color wheel (so all my reds, blurples, and teal/cyan/mint)
- Azys Lla: technically same color range but tends towards lights/brights
- Green Hill Zone tabs: everything else (so all my muddy greens, yellows, oranges, browns)

But also I'm a big fan of wide-range multicolored dragons so eventually I just plonk dragons somewhere and don't overly fuss about it. Or I place them by lore and the dragon is out of place aesthetically, but they can just go at the end of the gradient and it's fine.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Everything in my lair is lore related (though I'm yet to write dragon specific lore for them... I know what I want, just didn't have enough time yet I swear)
So yeah, I thought of adding tab for dragons that I may sell/exalt in the future, but right now I don't find it necessary as I don't have that many and I feel like I won't be able to part my ways with any of them soon
Everything in my lair is lore related (though I'm yet to write dragon specific lore for them... I know what I want, just didn't have enough time yet I swear)
So yeah, I thought of adding tab for dragons that I may sell/exalt in the future, but right now I don't find it necessary as I don't have that many and I feel like I won't be able to part my ways with any of them soon
Selenite ENFJ 6w7 631 so/sx any pronouns
i dont
i was trying to organize then by lore potential but... i need more tabs
i dont
i was trying to organize then by lore potential but... i need more tabs

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3