Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ClanGen, anyone?
1 2
Update from my most recent session:

My medicine cat murdered someone because they got on her nerves. A couple of seasons later, said medicine cat was herself murdered by an unknown attacker. I sent her to the Dark Forest so that her victim wouldn't have to see her in StarClan.
Update from my most recent session:

My medicine cat murdered someone because they got on her nerves. A couple of seasons later, said medicine cat was herself murdered by an unknown attacker. I sent her to the Dark Forest so that her victim wouldn't have to see her in StarClan.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I love this game! I'm in the process of editing the names files to add in a bunch of name options, and remove the ones I can't stand. Testing it out has already given me some really cool results. Got a randomly generated Darkestclan and an option for leader who would have been Dyingstar.

I'm tempted to redraw the cat options to have a clan of bobcats, since I'm unhealthily obsessed with NE USA native anything.
I love this game! I'm in the process of editing the names files to add in a bunch of name options, and remove the ones I can't stand. Testing it out has already given me some really cool results. Got a randomly generated Darkestclan and an option for leader who would have been Dyingstar.

I'm tempted to redraw the cat options to have a clan of bobcats, since I'm unhealthily obsessed with NE USA native anything.
Ty for introducing me to my newest hyperfixation lol In my current playthrough: the status of one of my cats was "Sungrazer tries to set a good example for younger cats"... the events list for the same day mentioned that they had gone missing for a few days. Might not have been their choice but I'm going to assume it was (they seem like the type to go "aight, I'mma head out" and then disappear for a solid week) edit: made another clan because why not and this happened: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/829984508102967316/1192039852787642398/image.png[/img] edit 2, electric boogaloo: went back to playing my first clan, finally actually paid attention to my starclan cats, and finally noticed the name of my og starclanner... [i]hatchback.[/i] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7543946b1f141d6745a60e5f4dd8fe07/0a1e0e6afef67547-3b/s100x200/dd14f012f297ef805827f7397be02c664c49348f.png[/img]
Ty for introducing me to my newest hyperfixation lol

In my current playthrough: the status of one of my cats was "Sungrazer tries to set a good example for younger cats"... the events list for the same day mentioned that they had gone missing for a few days. Might not have been their choice but I'm going to assume it was (they seem like the type to go "aight, I'mma head out" and then disappear for a solid week)

edit: made another clan because why not and this happened:
image.png

edit 2, electric boogaloo: went back to playing my first clan, finally actually paid attention to my starclan cats, and finally noticed the name of my og starclanner... hatchback.
dd14f012f297ef805827f7397be02c664c49348f.png
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
My clan had crazy amount of mass extinction events, and I believe my first medicine cat went through so much trauma
I mean, she had kits with another med cat of my clan, happy family and everything, and SUDDENLY badger attack happens, killing her mate, kits and some other clan cats, including both the leader and deputy (punishment from StarClan for med cats having personal life lol), and because of that she was forced to become a leader (because she was the only skilled enough cat remaining), then she witnessed half of the clan die to illness, becoming even more mentally unstable, then she had a kit with unknown partner (because I forgot to set "prevent kits" toggle on), and through file editing I made her kit look just exactly like her dead mate (just to cause her more trauma for the plot), and finally, I made her kit a leader after her death, despite her deputy still being alive (Tallstar move go brr), and now he is a leader without any experience of how to be a leader
And now I'm trying to write a fanfic on all that craziness lol
My clan had crazy amount of mass extinction events, and I believe my first medicine cat went through so much trauma
I mean, she had kits with another med cat of my clan, happy family and everything, and SUDDENLY badger attack happens, killing her mate, kits and some other clan cats, including both the leader and deputy (punishment from StarClan for med cats having personal life lol), and because of that she was forced to become a leader (because she was the only skilled enough cat remaining), then she witnessed half of the clan die to illness, becoming even more mentally unstable, then she had a kit with unknown partner (because I forgot to set "prevent kits" toggle on), and through file editing I made her kit look just exactly like her dead mate (just to cause her more trauma for the plot), and finally, I made her kit a leader after her death, despite her deputy still being alive (Tallstar move go brr), and now he is a leader without any experience of how to be a leader
And now I'm trying to write a fanfic on all that craziness lol
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
I very love cats warriors and klangen is my favorite game about CW. I am in love with my pixel kitties ~(???~)
I very love cats warriors and klangen is my favorite game about CW. I am in love with my pixel kitties ~(???~)
m2Ts0fA.png
Further updates:

- Clan now has 5 medicine cats.

- Trying to nudge a cat named Sunwhistle into being the next leader just because Sunstar would be a really cool name.

- Multiple warriors have been injured or killed trying to fight a rat king that's set up shop in our territory. The thing is still out there, as far as anyone can tell.
Further updates:

- Clan now has 5 medicine cats.

- Trying to nudge a cat named Sunwhistle into being the next leader just because Sunstar would be a really cool name.

- Multiple warriors have been injured or killed trying to fight a rat king that's set up shop in our territory. The thing is still out there, as far as anyone can tell.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
As someone who has recently started playing again on my clan from when this thread opened, I can say I've got a few personal top moments.

Greyrunner, who on that moon was said to "feel uncertain", proceeded to die on a patrol.

This isn't much of a in-game thing rather than a combination of in-game and music, but I was doing patrols for the moon and a cat died right as soon as Your New Home came on.

Perfect name and eye combination I don't think I can mention here.

Editing with a new one:

I got a cat with white and pale orange (kinda yellow) fur and yellow eyes named Queeny. I have an OC with the nickname Queenie who is a yellow cat and I have renamed Queeny accordingly.
As someone who has recently started playing again on my clan from when this thread opened, I can say I've got a few personal top moments.

Greyrunner, who on that moon was said to "feel uncertain", proceeded to die on a patrol.

This isn't much of a in-game thing rather than a combination of in-game and music, but I was doing patrols for the moon and a cat died right as soon as Your New Home came on.

Perfect name and eye combination I don't think I can mention here.

Editing with a new one:

I got a cat with white and pale orange (kinda yellow) fur and yellow eyes named Queeny. I have an OC with the nickname Queenie who is a yellow cat and I have renamed Queeny accordingly.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
CLANGEN!!!! come say hi on the discord :))))
CLANGEN!!!! come say hi on the discord :))))
May StarClan light your path!

comment on my profile if you get the reference!
this thread made me start to play clangen and my clan has two medicine cats. they had kits and immediately broke up afterward

edit; "fumblepaw died in a training accident"

living up to your name, bud.
this thread made me start to play clangen and my clan has two medicine cats. they had kits and immediately broke up afterward

edit; "fumblepaw died in a training accident"

living up to your name, bud.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
I’m not even into Warriors, but I like this game. On the online version (which I played before downloading the program), I got two cats named Beeface and Roachfrost. Fantastic names.
I’m not even into Warriors, but I like this game. On the online version (which I played before downloading the program), I got two cats named Beeface and Roachfrost. Fantastic names.
oJK1fXV.png
1 2