Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2024
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
Daffodil Snake!
Daffodil Snake!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[center][b][color="356b31"]happy Mistral Jamboree!![/color][/b] [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=bamboo chute size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85526190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855262/85526190_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
happy Mistral Jamboree!!

85526190_350.png
banner by fellefan
OH. OH THE FOX AETHER SKIN. TAKE MY TREASURE
OH. OH THE FOX AETHER SKIN. TAKE MY TREASURE
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
THE SKINS ARE SO COOL YEAH!!!!! LOVING ALL OF THESE SM <3 HAPPY MISTJAM!!!! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
THE SKINS ARE SO COOL YEAH!!!!! LOVING ALL OF THESE SM <3 HAPPY MISTJAM!!!!
Happy mistral jamboree!!
Happy mistral jamboree!!
P8PTesm.png
Big fan of the snake, the new apparel is cool, and i’m loving the new recolour

Unfortunately the state of fest skins is abysmal :(. It’s not that the skins themselves are bad, they’re all fine and i’m sure all the artists worked hard on them. But out of 16 winning skins, over half are for ancient breeds, and only 10 different breeds are represented. Aethers and sandsurges both got 3 skins each

We really need a better solution for skin contests now that there are so many breeds. Either increasing the number of winning slots overall, or perhaps having dedicated slots for ancient skins that would be sold at cheaper prices perhaps, much like their genes. I know pricing gets complicated when you add more skins, and a lot of people including myself get the skins through buying them, but would a price adjustment for the sake of more winning skins to let more breeds be represented in fests really be unfeasible
Big fan of the snake, the new apparel is cool, and i’m loving the new recolour

Unfortunately the state of fest skins is abysmal :(. It’s not that the skins themselves are bad, they’re all fine and i’m sure all the artists worked hard on them. But out of 16 winning skins, over half are for ancient breeds, and only 10 different breeds are represented. Aethers and sandsurges both got 3 skins each

We really need a better solution for skin contests now that there are so many breeds. Either increasing the number of winning slots overall, or perhaps having dedicated slots for ancient skins that would be sold at cheaper prices perhaps, much like their genes. I know pricing gets complicated when you add more skins, and a lot of people including myself get the skins through buying them, but would a price adjustment for the sake of more winning skins to let more breeds be represented in fests really be unfeasible

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
happy mistral jamboree :D
can you feel the breeze
happy mistral jamboree :D
can you feel the breeze
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
[center][emoji=wind rune size=1] happy mistral jamboree! [emoji=wind rune size=1][/center]
happy mistral jamboree!
z2dDpDT.gif run to the rescue with love and peace will follow — river phoenix WPTxYeV.gif
s8ncwyo.gif
[center]Happy Mistral Jamboree! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78446688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784467/78446688_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Mistral Jamboree!

78446688_350.png
3HuuVeu.png
___Lightning-Network.png
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2024-03-24 11:03:35" ] Still wondering what kind of snake the lil guy is? Would love some confirmation from staff if it’s supposed to be a Plains Garter Snake or some other snake! Or it’s just a fun little design! [/quote] It is indeed a paradise tree snake (Chrysopelea paradisi) as mothscale said. Actually called it earlier in a discord with some FR friends because they're also known as flying snakes, so it was kinda the obvious choice for Wind fest and it's beautiful :D Ah man, my snake loving heart will miss this fam theme when it's over.
Alskasaur wrote on 2024-03-24 11:03:35:
Still wondering what kind of snake the lil guy is? Would love some confirmation from staff if it’s supposed to be a Plains Garter Snake or some other snake! Or it’s just a fun little design!

It is indeed a paradise tree snake (Chrysopelea paradisi) as mothscale said.

Actually called it earlier in a discord with some FR friends because they're also known as flying snakes, so it was kinda the obvious choice for Wind fest and it's beautiful :D

Ah man, my snake loving heart will miss this fam theme when it's over.
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29