Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | obligatory monthly joxbox thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bloomback slink, the Prismatic Winter Coat skin, and a token of course.

Why couldn't I have gotten the Runeback Slink if I was to get one from that run :sob:
Bloomback slink, the Prismatic Winter Coat skin, and a token of course.

Why couldn't I have gotten the Runeback Slink if I was to get one from that run :sob:
wU5i5vK.gif |
|
|
Intricate Illustrations (my art shop) |
|
|
YOJnt9s.png
I got [item= murkmirth tailcoat]
I got Murkmirth Tailcoat
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[item=standard of the arcanist] idk why i even buy joxboxes at this point T_T
Standard of the Arcanist

idk why i even buy joxboxes at this point T_T
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
[item=blossoming sash][skin=36040][item=prismatic token] eh, could be worse - the sash is nice :D
Blossoming Sash Prismatic Token
eh, could be worse - the sash is nice :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[item=Porphyry Flamecaller] *aggressively shakes fist in "I already had that familiar"
Porphyry Flamecaller

*aggressively shakes fist in "I already had that familiar"
I got [skin=46744] and [item=Arcane Aura]. Which I didnt have either and will probably use the apparel for my flight rep. Not sure about the skin. We'll see. Was really hoping for a familiar that I dont have but oh well. Try again next month.
I got and Arcane Aura . Which I didnt have either and will probably use the apparel for my flight rep. Not sure about the skin. We'll see. Was really hoping for a familiar that I dont have but oh well. Try again next month.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
[item=proto wings] [skin=47878] oh!! not bad at all
Proto Wings

oh!! not bad at all
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'm sort of disappointed, to be honest. I obviously am not [i]upset[/i], per se, just... don't really know what to do with them. [item=Daybreak Decorations] This, I might be able to do something with if I find the right dragon, or use it for lore purposes maybe. However... [skin=24906] I have no male Snappers, don't want any male Snappers, and will not adopt a male Snapper to put this skin to use. I mean, 70g LAH isn't bad, but it's also not good. And obviously the Prismatic Token in every JoxBox. Edit: I am open to trades if anyone wants!
I'm sort of disappointed, to be honest. I obviously am not upset, per se, just... don't really know what to do with them.

Daybreak Decorations

This, I might be able to do something with if I find the right dragon, or use it for lore purposes maybe. However...

I have no male Snappers, don't want any male Snappers, and will not adopt a male Snapper to put this skin to use. I mean, 70g LAH isn't bad, but it's also not good.

And obviously the Prismatic Token in every JoxBox.

Edit: I am open to trades if anyone wants!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Got that lightning mantis familiar and a plaguey Pearlcatcher skin from 2018. Actually a pretty good haul this time!
Got that lightning mantis familiar and a plaguey Pearlcatcher skin from 2018. Actually a pretty good haul this time!
First time I've actually bought a joxbox! I got: [item=Gemologist's Discovery][item=prismatic token]
First time I've actually bought a joxbox! I got:
Gemologist's Discovery Prismatic Token
Rxl9DBX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9