Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mistral Gene is Absolutely Gorgeous
1 2 3
Oh how I hope that the Wavecrest will also be semi-translucent and just a splash of water that encircles the dragon. Mistral is stunning, I don't have many I can use it on currently, but I love it regardless
Oh how I hope that the Wavecrest will also be semi-translucent and just a splash of water that encircles the dragon. Mistral is stunning, I don't have many I can use it on currently, but I love it regardless
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I really like it! It was what I first imagined the ancient genes would be tbh, I thought they would all be based on their respective eye types for some reason haha (still wish Crystalline was something closer to the eye type tough, those block of ice hurt orz)
I really like it! It was what I first imagined the ancient genes would be tbh, I thought they would all be based on their respective eye types for some reason haha (still wish Crystalline was something closer to the eye type tough, those block of ice hurt orz)
SIG-02.png
I love it! I think this is my favorite of the elemental genes so far. It mimics the effects of certain pieces of apparel, but you can use it on ancients.
I love it! I think this is my favorite of the elemental genes so far. It mimics the effects of certain pieces of apparel, but you can use it on ancients.
It's not my fave--I tend to prefer genes that actually look like part of the dragon rather than floating around it--but that's not to say I think it's bad at all. Definitely feels perfect for Wind!
It's not my fave--I tend to prefer genes that actually look like part of the dragon rather than floating around it--but that's not to say I think it's bad at all. Definitely feels perfect for Wind!
It's great but of all the breeds they could have chosen they chose the only breed that has wraith and the underwater one??? what?????

i admit my disappointment is also due to the fact that i just don't like banes or undertides so I'll never get to use this one :(
It's great but of all the breeds they could have chosen they chose the only breed that has wraith and the underwater one??? what?????

i admit my disappointment is also due to the fact that i just don't like banes or undertides so I'll never get to use this one :(
I love Mistral. I just wish the art team could have plotted out the gene with multigaze in mind so that they laid nicely together.
I love Mistral. I just wish the art team could have plotted out the gene with multigaze in mind so that they laid nicely together.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
I like how it not only works for windy dragons, but also smoky dragons and shady draogns too.
I like how it not only works for windy dragons, but also smoky dragons and shady draogns too.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
it's SO gorgeous, i'm really hoping it gets added to aethers eventually (next year i guess?) it's a much nicer version of wraith in my opinion. can't wait to see hatcheries start using it in cool ways
it's SO gorgeous, i'm really hoping it gets added to aethers eventually (next year i guess?) it's a much nicer version of wraith in my opinion. can't wait to see hatcheries start using it in cool ways
It's ok, with some of these genes I wish they were part of the dragon more. And I wish it was more...swirly? It is a bit but I feel like it could've used more, like the Windsinger's cloud mane. AND looking at him, the wisps look like they're a part of him...coming off his neck, legs, tail...ugh I wish this gene was like that.
It's ok, with some of these genes I wish they were part of the dragon more. And I wish it was more...swirly? It is a bit but I feel like it could've used more, like the Windsinger's cloud mane. AND looking at him, the wisps look like they're a part of him...coming off his neck, legs, tail...ugh I wish this gene was like that.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
It's my least favorite festival gene, unfortunately.

It looks like a bland smudge to me. No highlights, or.. really anything else. It looks decent on lighter colors, which is a saving factor, though even Crystalline has more to it than Mistral. I remember Flameforger was criticised for being flat.. Mistral feels even flatter.

Alas, it's not ugly - simply not my taste. I'm glad people like it! Maybe it'll grow on me.
It's my least favorite festival gene, unfortunately.

It looks like a bland smudge to me. No highlights, or.. really anything else. It looks decent on lighter colors, which is a saving factor, though even Crystalline has more to it than Mistral. I remember Flameforger was criticised for being flat.. Mistral feels even flatter.

Alas, it's not ugly - simply not my taste. I'm glad people like it! Maybe it'll grow on me.
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
1 2 3