Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fix Genes Ignoring Multigaze (New 03/24)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Neutral on the topic, I just want to pop in and say I feel like miltigaze has always been somewhat of an unloved child. It's crudely drawn and the eyes mismatching, looking like stickers, not following the curvature of the dragon's body has always been a problem since their release, no changes were ever made. I really doubt staffs will make changes to other genes for it. (I'd be glad to be proven wrong tho)
Neutral on the topic, I just want to pop in and say I feel like miltigaze has always been somewhat of an unloved child. It's crudely drawn and the eyes mismatching, looking like stickers, not following the curvature of the dragon's body has always been a problem since their release, no changes were ever made. I really doubt staffs will make changes to other genes for it. (I'd be glad to be proven wrong tho)
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
This new gene is pretty egregious when it comes clipping MG. Pretty sure the eye type is being slipped under the rug slowly but surely. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
This new gene is pretty egregious when it comes clipping MG. Pretty sure the eye type is being slipped under the rug slowly but surely.
x8xEApE.png
Devs pleaseeeeeee I am on my knees begging. This looks so bad. The eyes clipping and just... the behavior around and handling of Multigaze. Think about what's in your game when working on your game. Please.
Devs pleaseeeeeee I am on my knees begging. This looks so bad. The eyes clipping and just... the behavior around and handling of Multigaze. Think about what's in your game when working on your game. Please.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8