Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fest Frenzy Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox @pinglist-2089 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Hello everyone, Happy Trickmurk Circus! [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Fest Frenzy is open! It’s time to donate some of your fest items to earn tickets for a chance at our 500g jackpot and a collection of badges by Kahvinporo! [u][b]Important announcement[/b][/u] Discord has ended its permanent image-hosting functions. So your FF discord badge links have broken and no longer work. All FF badges found in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4592430]badge archive[/url] are hosted on Imgur by Kahvinporo and are unaffected by this change. So please grab the Imgur image links of the badges you own to replace the old Discord links. Sorry for the inconvenience! <3
@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox

@Fest Frenzy

Hello everyone, Happy Trickmurk Circus!

Fest Frenzy is open! It’s time to donate some of your fest items to earn tickets for a chance at our 500g jackpot and a collection of badges by Kahvinporo!

Important announcement

Discord has ended its permanent image-hosting functions. So your FF discord badge links have broken and no longer work. All FF badges found in the badge archive are hosted on Imgur by Kahvinporo and are unaffected by this change.

So please grab the Imgur image links of the badges you own to replace the old Discord links. Sorry for the inconvenience! <3
Hi, and Happy Trickmurk!! Is there a spreadsheet that shows the Fest Frenzy badges that I have, or I just need to go through the thread and find my orders?

edit: Nevermind, I remember now that there isn't a spreadsheet :)

@Kahvinporo I'm with @/SassyScorpio, though - we need the NOTN 2023 badges (and CG 2024) :)
Hi, and Happy Trickmurk!! Is there a spreadsheet that shows the Fest Frenzy badges that I have, or I just need to go through the thread and find my orders?

edit: Nevermind, I remember now that there isn't a spreadsheet :)

@Kahvinporo I'm with @/SassyScorpio, though - we need the NOTN 2023 badges (and CG 2024) :)
7d96ebw.gif
Happy Trickmurk!!!

lol I am still so mad discord stopped hosting images. I checked the badge archive and I don't see NoTN 2023 badges :< those were my favorite
Happy Trickmurk!!!

lol I am still so mad discord stopped hosting images. I checked the badge archive and I don't see NoTN 2023 badges :< those were my favorite
tDeKDnH.png ignore pls I can't figure out how signatures work, just click the buttons old-oaks-3.png
@Arianethel @SassyScorpio

Happy Trickmurk to you both! I let Kahvinporo know the badge archive isn't up-to-date and she'll get to it when she can.

In the meantime here is my personal badge dragon for FF. He has the badges from FF Starfall Celebration 22 to the present.
@Arianethel @SassyScorpio

Happy Trickmurk to you both! I let Kahvinporo know the badge archive isn't up-to-date and she'll get to it when she can.

In the meantime here is my personal badge dragon for FF. He has the badges from FF Starfall Celebration 22 to the present.
Thank you very much :)
Thank you very much :)
7d96ebw.gif
All orders sent to me have been recorded!
All orders sent to me have been recorded!
@Puppyboyz @Indigostarshine @Caityjay @Thesilverthorn @Jeevas @Teletraan @Whisperghost @Thealmightyzim @Paladinpass @Killerkuma @Graceling13 @Direaty @Kiseikune @Mistely @Vosmikot @Golden @Hounding @Skellietheredd @Firenyx45 @Milkchan @Paperdragons1029 @Sick @Tigressrising @Airazon @Captaindrakken @Swampthing @Seph0Silver @Rorke @Arianethel @Hurricanewinds @Archangelo @Arkrider410 @Graveyardghost @Kittennomnom @Siderealserpent @Wolfspeaker @Shinypogs @Reineke @Kilorechoy @Jbapple @Labcoat @Jadedragon18 @Dracowolf @Chamilet @Annadrujok @Linin @Pyno @Arapocalypse @Niviarsiaq

Hello everyone! This concludes our Fest Frenzy for Trickmurk Circus!

Please use this time to check out your tickets and send-ins and let me know if there are any issues! The raffle for the jackpot will be drawn tomorrow. Thank you so much for supporting Plague Dom and for participating!

If you want to be notified of our next run, please add yourself to the pinglist.
@Puppyboyz @Indigostarshine @Caityjay @Thesilverthorn @Jeevas @Teletraan @Whisperghost @Thealmightyzim @Paladinpass @Killerkuma @Graceling13 @Direaty @Kiseikune @Mistely @Vosmikot @Golden @Hounding @Skellietheredd @Firenyx45 @Milkchan @Paperdragons1029 @Sick @Tigressrising @Airazon @Captaindrakken @Swampthing @Seph0Silver @Rorke @Arianethel @Hurricanewinds @Archangelo @Arkrider410 @Graveyardghost @Kittennomnom @Siderealserpent @Wolfspeaker @Shinypogs @Reineke @Kilorechoy @Jbapple @Labcoat @Jadedragon18 @Dracowolf @Chamilet @Annadrujok @Linin @Pyno @Arapocalypse @Niviarsiaq

Hello everyone! This concludes our Fest Frenzy for Trickmurk Circus!

Please use this time to check out your tickets and send-ins and let me know if there are any issues! The raffle for the jackpot will be drawn tomorrow. Thank you so much for supporting Plague Dom and for participating!

If you want to be notified of our next run, please add yourself to the pinglist.
[center][emoji=shadow rune size=1] Trickmurk Circus 2024 Winner [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Congratulations to @CaityJay! Your jackpot will be sent over within the next few days~.
Trickmurk Circus 2024 Winner

Congratulations to @CaityJay!

Your jackpot will be sent over within the next few days~.
Waaaaah for real?? Thank you! :D
Waaaaah for real?? Thank you! :D
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png PQINyCN.png
@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox @pinglist-2089 [emoji=wind rune size=1] Hello everyone, Happy Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune size=1] Fest Frenzy is open! It’s time to donate some of your fest items to earn tickets for a chance at our 500g jackpot and a collection of badges by Kahvinporo!
@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox

@Fest Frenzy

Hello everyone, Happy Mistral Jamboree!

Fest Frenzy is open! It’s time to donate some of your fest items to earn tickets for a chance at our 500g jackpot and a collection of badges by Kahvinporo!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23