Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you exalt immediately or wait for-
1 2 3
Exalting is my main form of income so I can’t really afford to wait whoever knows how long it’ll be before a dragon I have meets exalt bonuses. I sometimes send off 200+ dragons in a day so it’s not really worth the wait. If I finish training my current batch close to RO then I might wait until after RO to exalt in case any of them have bonuses though. Also if I have prelevels in my den, I’ll look through them every day to see if any of them have bonuses, send them off, then replace them with fresh levels.
Exalting is my main form of income so I can’t really afford to wait whoever knows how long it’ll be before a dragon I have meets exalt bonuses. I sometimes send off 200+ dragons in a day so it’s not really worth the wait. If I finish training my current batch close to RO then I might wait until after RO to exalt in case any of them have bonuses though. Also if I have prelevels in my den, I’ll look through them every day to see if any of them have bonuses, send them off, then replace them with fresh levels.
1XvTtel.png
We kick them out as soon as they're done :D The extra 1k from a bonus isn't worth them hanging around taking up space and possibly food.
The only time we keep them is in preparation for a push when they get thrown in the den. Then if we don't need the space we'll sort by exalt bonus each day and exalt the remaining ones on Saturday.
We kick them out as soon as they're done :D The extra 1k from a bonus isn't worth them hanging around taking up space and possibly food.
The only time we keep them is in preparation for a push when they get thrown in the den. Then if we don't need the space we'll sort by exalt bonus each day and exalt the remaining ones on Saturday.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I only exalt when my flight is pushing, so the exalt bonuses aren't really a factor for me. They are a nice bonus though if it happens to line up.
I only exalt when my flight is pushing, so the exalt bonuses aren't really a factor for me. They are a nice bonus though if it happens to line up.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
Ever since I began breeding my own fodder I've been saving them for special occasions. Sometimes I do exalt them in cases where I really need money for something or I need space, but other than that, they sit in my den until I'm ready to level and exalt them.
Ever since I began breeding my own fodder I've been saving them for special occasions. Sometimes I do exalt them in cases where I really need money for something or I need space, but other than that, they sit in my den until I'm ready to level and exalt them.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I exalt immediately, except when I save them for a push that's happening soon. "Soon" needs to be no more than a week away.
I exalt immediately, except when I save them for a push that's happening soon. "Soon" needs to be no more than a week away.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
If I'm not saving them for later then they're just gone after I level them. Saving them usually just means an in Flight event is coming soon, or saving for an eventful Dom Battle
If I'm not saving them for later then they're just gone after I level them. Saving them usually just means an in Flight event is coming soon, or saving for an eventful Dom Battle
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I've never even thought about waiting for bonuses. I feel like that would take so much time that I would run out of lair space lol. I just try to never buy expensive fodder, so all profit is a good profit.
I've never even thought about waiting for bonuses. I feel like that would take so much time that I would run out of lair space lol. I just try to never buy expensive fodder, so all profit is a good profit.
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
I try to store up fodder until the next push. During the push, I usually wait for exalt bonuses. If I don't get any matches by Saturday, I just exalt all the fodder I have on that day and try to start storing up again for the push after that.

Although I'm more of a casual dom participant, so take my methods with a grain of salt. x)
I try to store up fodder until the next push. During the push, I usually wait for exalt bonuses. If I don't get any matches by Saturday, I just exalt all the fodder I have on that day and try to start storing up again for the push after that.

Although I'm more of a casual dom participant, so take my methods with a grain of salt. x)
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I prioritise exalt bonuses, but if none are available, I exalt dragons regardless.
I prioritise exalt bonuses, but if none are available, I exalt dragons regardless.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
i be smashing that exalt button immediately
i be smashing that exalt button immediately
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
1 2 3