Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My listings not showing in AH search
I used to be able to see my own listings (with ability to purchase left out for that line) when searching for the same item/quantity in AH, for example to see if i’ve been undercut, but am not seeing this today. It’s for a messenger’s scroll stack, so i’m wondering if this is an intended change or could have something to do with the name change.
I used to be able to see my own listings (with ability to purchase left out for that line) when searching for the same item/quantity in AH, for example to see if i’ve been undercut, but am not seeing this today. It’s for a messenger’s scroll stack, so i’m wondering if this is an intended change or could have something to do with the name change.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
Update: this does seem to be a minor bug. If I search the term “messenger” I’m seeing plenty of listings that include my own. however if i search “messengers scroll” with no apostrophe I see one page of listings that doesn’t include mine and seem to be proved pretty relatively high, maybe these were listed before the name change took place?

What search term should we use to search this item? The apostrophe my phone uses yields no results at all.
Update: this does seem to be a minor bug. If I search the term “messenger” I’m seeing plenty of listings that include my own. however if i search “messengers scroll” with no apostrophe I see one page of listings that doesn’t include mine and seem to be proved pretty relatively high, maybe these were listed before the name change took place?

What search term should we use to search this item? The apostrophe my phone uses yields no results at all.
@Smaragdus your phone has a setting enabled that automatically replaces ' symbol with ’ symbol for stylistic reasons, which are entirely different symbols, and not interchangheable in flight rising searches
@Smaragdus your phone has a setting enabled that automatically replaces ' symbol with ’ symbol for stylistic reasons, which are entirely different symbols, and not interchangheable in flight rising searches
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Wow, I had no clue you could turn off the automatic apostrophe/quotes conversion! Been having problems forever with that across different devices forever. Thanks for the crappy default settings, apple.
@Ralzakark Wow, I had no clue you could turn off the automatic apostrophe/quotes conversion! Been having problems forever with that across different devices forever. Thanks for the crappy default settings, apple.