Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 ... 5220 5221
looking for some easter nests.. thought better i ask a little earlier otherwise chance is low that they hatching on the right day..

edit: just looking for the eyeburner pair needs arcane, light or lightning

all should hatch on sunday easter

@BeatsByCendre Free
Arcane Rune @Elestrial - AnyPts Food
Arcane Rune @UnknownPhoen1x - Free
Arcane Rune @apatheticMonarch - Free
Arcane Rune @KairiDragoness - 5KT/g

@Hayzells - Free
Light Rune @Hydraheads - 3KT
Light Rune
Light Rune @Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
Light Rune @Naleli - 4KT/g

@Cynefin - Free
Lightning Rune
Lightning Rune @StarDay - 5KT *Hiatus on prodart weeks
Lightning Rune @LittleKitten - 3KT or 30Pts Food
Lightning Rune @TacoTequila - Free

@vacantlyamused - 30Pts Food
Shadow Rune @conceptwitch - 5KT/g and 50Pts Food
Shadow Rune @seradis - Free
Shadow Rune @DecayMoth - 5KT
Shadow Rune @Alecyne - 5KT/g
looking for some easter nests.. thought better i ask a little earlier otherwise chance is low that they hatching on the right day..

edit: just looking for the eyeburner pair needs arcane, light or lightning

all should hatch on sunday easter

@BeatsByCendre Free
Arcane Rune @Elestrial - AnyPts Food
Arcane Rune @UnknownPhoen1x - Free
Arcane Rune @apatheticMonarch - Free
Arcane Rune @KairiDragoness - 5KT/g

@Hayzells - Free
Light Rune @Hydraheads - 3KT
Light Rune
Light Rune @Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
Light Rune @Naleli - 4KT/g

@Cynefin - Free
Lightning Rune
Lightning Rune @StarDay - 5KT *Hiatus on prodart weeks
Lightning Rune @LittleKitten - 3KT or 30Pts Food
Lightning Rune @TacoTequila - Free

@vacantlyamused - 30Pts Food
Shadow Rune @conceptwitch - 5KT/g and 50Pts Food
Shadow Rune @seradis - Free
Shadow Rune @DecayMoth - 5KT
Shadow Rune @Alecyne - 5KT/g
@Nephtys hi, I have ice nests free for the 26th and I already have someone who wants easter hatching too, so i don't mind taking your couple ! :) you can send them now or before the 26th, and I'll nest them on the 26th !
@Nephtys hi, I have ice nests free for the 26th and I already have someone who wants easter hatching too, so i don't mind taking your couple ! :) you can send them now or before the 26th, and I'll nest them on the 26th !
banni-re.png
@Akamataa thanks for the quick help..hmm if you don t mind.. i have little time at the moment so maybe better if i send them today before i forgot it sending them tomorrow or exact on the 26..
@Akamataa thanks for the quick help..hmm if you don t mind.. i have little time at the moment so maybe better if i send them today before i forgot it sending them tomorrow or exact on the 26..
@Nephtys of course, send them over ! but I will accept it only on the 26th, just so you're aware.
@Nephtys of course, send them over ! but I will accept it only on the 26th, just so you're aware.
banni-re.png
@Akamataa ah ok thats a good idea thanks!
@Akamataa ah ok thats a good idea thanks!
@NightStrike @Dask @UnknownPhoen1x

Hi! Do you still need fire nests! If so, I have some opening after rollover today (for March 25). Go ahead and send your pairs over! If you no longer need the nest, let me know and I will move on. Without response, I'll hold for one day before moving on.
@NightStrike @Dask @UnknownPhoen1x

Hi! Do you still need fire nests! If so, I have some opening after rollover today (for March 25). Go ahead and send your pairs over! If you no longer need the nest, let me know and I will move on. Without response, I'll hold for one day before moving on.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@alcls1114 @Uthyrwar

Hi! There's still a small wait list for fire but I'm checking in when I have free nests. You are welcome to try to re-ping the list, or you can ping our backup nesters to see if they have space sooner!

Fire Wait List
-alcls1114(2)
-Uthyrwar

@alcls1114 @Uthyrwar

Hi! There's still a small wait list for fire but I'm checking in when I have free nests. You are welcome to try to re-ping the list, or you can ping our backup nesters to see if they have space sooner!

Fire Wait List
-alcls1114(2)
-Uthyrwar

If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia hi! I do still need that nest so thanks and sorry for the lack of response previously (I've been a bit unwell)! I've sent the CR just now so feel free to accept whenever you're ready.
@LucisAbsentia hi! I do still need that nest so thanks and sorry for the lack of response previously (I've been a bit unwell)! I've sent the CR just now so feel free to accept whenever you're ready.
lightningh7.png
@dancingcrane
@Firefoot
@Caelight
@soranui
@DragonSister

Hi there! I'm looking for two Wind nests for the event, to be hatched immediately with Boons of Fertility which I'll provide.

Thanks in advance!
@dancingcrane
@Firefoot
@Caelight
@soranui
@DragonSister

Hi there! I'm looking for two Wind nests for the event, to be hatched immediately with Boons of Fertility which I'll provide.

Thanks in advance!
In need of 0 fire nests (thank you!) and 1 plague!

In need of 0 fire nests (thank you!) and 1 plague!

7961934_IBCiER8s17m908W.png
1 2 ... 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 ... 5220 5221