Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Garden Guessing! {MJ24 Raffle w/Badges}
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
There! Are! 874 things to put wings on!

Finally, something Kindergarten trained me for!
There! Are! 874 things to put wings on!

Finally, something Kindergarten trained me for!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
[center][color=teal][b]Sunday[/b] - [i]How many wings[/i]? [img]https://imgur.com/IkqG88z.png[/img] [size=7][color=teal][b]1350[/b] [/center]
Sunday - How many wings?

IkqG88z.png

8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
10573 wings!
10573 wings!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Let's go with... 1313!
Let's go with... 1313!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
The Guardian coughs, surprised at what his guests have done. Every item that could have wings has been bedecked- displays with minerals shining inside? Wings. Chairs? Wings. The ceiling? Wings. Various smaller dragons? Extra wings. The welcome sign on the door? Wings. An unnerving taxidermied cobra? Apparently, a new breed of buttersnake, because [i]wings.[/i] A portly Noggle waddles out from a back room. All the drakes around you stare, quietly, as the beast snuffles his way forward, steals a cookie from a plate left on the floor, and waddles around to where he came from. Fifteen pairs of wings dance merrily on his back. "Well..." the Guardian leads, having composed himself, "I didn't expect you all to take to my challenge with such enthusiasm. Especially since I misspoke, goodness, I was expecting twelve _hundred_ not twelve _thousand_... Well, now that we've had our fun, why don't you all collect them back up, and my little friend and I will count them as they come in? I'll have more cookies and treats ready, especially for whoever guesses how many we have closest." You all rush back out, and when you're done, the Spiral is buried in a pile of wings while the Guardian sedately finishes counting. "Yes, and, there! It seems we have 5810 wings! Congratulations @Pygo, I don't know how you got that close...and it seems like as you all were having fun, the rain has passed." And it has. The crowd wanders outside, some thanking the Guardian for his hospitality, others taking some wings as souvienirs, the winner of the cleanup game carefully balancing their winnings. The stars haven't come out yet, but the sounds of the nighttime outdoors meet you. The Spiral flutters his way out with his own bag of cookies, waving back at his new friend, and obviously energized after his cat nap. A Fae breaks off and flaps up to him, fans up with excitement. "Do you have anything fun to find at night?" He seems surprised that you're all still interested, but nods slowly. "Normally, sakura owlets are only found in Arcane, but they've been migrating farther and farther out. I've heard we have some in the area now. I know the great bird banding event's next week, but we could get some practice looking around! Maybe we can report some early numbers. Err, there won't be that many- we might see [b]1, we might see 100.[/b]" [img]https://imgur.com/BtUQxr7.png[/img] He gets more and more excited as he talks, and while some dragons wave to the group and head home for a good night's sleep, the rest of you follow him to the woods you started in, now looking for small pink forms, sleeping among the trees. Notes: Hello everyone! Thank you for joining me on this fun little game. I'm going to announce our last winner Monday, when I will also send out the prizes and post the bonus badge for everyone. It's super cute, trust me! [b]If you want a badge and missed the day, this is the time to catch up! Check the front page for links and the price rules.[/b] @pinglist-23946
The Guardian coughs, surprised at what his guests have done. Every item that could have wings has been bedecked- displays with minerals shining inside? Wings. Chairs? Wings. The ceiling? Wings. Various smaller dragons? Extra wings. The welcome sign on the door? Wings. An unnerving taxidermied cobra? Apparently, a new breed of buttersnake, because wings.

A portly Noggle waddles out from a back room. All the drakes around you stare, quietly, as the beast snuffles his way forward, steals a cookie from a plate left on the floor, and waddles around to where he came from.

Fifteen pairs of wings dance merrily on his back.

"Well..." the Guardian leads, having composed himself, "I didn't expect you all to take to my challenge with such enthusiasm. Especially since I misspoke, goodness, I was expecting twelve _hundred_ not twelve _thousand_... Well, now that we've had our fun, why don't you all collect them back up, and my little friend and I will count them as they come in? I'll have more cookies and treats ready, especially for whoever guesses how many we have closest."

You all rush back out, and when you're done, the Spiral is buried in a pile of wings while the Guardian sedately finishes counting.

"Yes, and, there! It seems we have 5810 wings! Congratulations @Pygo, I don't know how you got that close...and it seems like as you all were having fun, the rain has passed."

And it has. The crowd wanders outside, some thanking the Guardian for his hospitality, others taking some wings as souvienirs, the winner of the cleanup game carefully balancing their winnings.

The stars haven't come out yet, but the sounds of the nighttime outdoors meet you. The Spiral flutters his way out with his own bag of cookies, waving back at his new friend, and obviously energized after his cat nap. A Fae breaks off and flaps up to him, fans up with excitement.

"Do you have anything fun to find at night?"

He seems surprised that you're all still interested, but nods slowly.

"Normally, sakura owlets are only found in Arcane, but they've been migrating farther and farther out. I've heard we have some in the area now. I know the great bird banding event's next week, but we could get some practice looking around! Maybe we can report some early numbers. Err, there won't be that many- we might see 1, we might see 100."

BtUQxr7.png

He gets more and more excited as he talks, and while some dragons wave to the group and head home for a good night's sleep, the rest of you follow him to the woods you started in, now looking for small pink forms, sleeping among the trees.

Notes:
Hello everyone! Thank you for joining me on this fun little game. I'm going to announce our last winner Monday, when I will also send out the prizes and post the bonus badge for everyone. It's super cute, trust me! If you want a badge and missed the day, this is the time to catch up! Check the front page for links and the price rules.

@Wind Push Jar Game Raffles
FR+3
Guessing 69 because nice!
Guessing 69 because nice!
13 pog
13 pog
94Cx2OI.png ‎ ‎ ‎elish
• they/them
• fr+4
art shop
jt3PpxV.pngdxdR1C3.png2uwgHqB.png
i'll go with 27, since that's the lucky number of my owl loving friend