Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53
@noddddd Sending you 35 dragons to cover the last 300 levels for MythicalViper!

18 lvl 10 = 180
1 lvl 8 = 8
16 lvl 7 = 112
@noddddd Sending you 35 dragons to cover the last 300 levels for MythicalViper!

18 lvl 10 = 180
1 lvl 8 = 8
16 lvl 7 = 112
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
@noddddd sending you the final 200 levels of my order with mythicalviper. should be 500/500 and completed now! (40 level 5 dragons)
@noddddd sending you the final 200 levels of my order with mythicalviper. should be 500/500 and completed now! (40 level 5 dragons)
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@hatesprit I'm headed off now, but if you need to queue dragons up for your Myth order, I'll be able to grab them during my morning check-in.
@hatesprit I'm headed off now, but if you need to queue dragons up for your Myth order, I'll be able to grab them during my morning check-in.
FR+3
@Petrichord @Irithyll

hiya! both of your dragons have been picked up and recorded! sorry for the delay - i was checking into a hotel room and forgot about foddart :sweatdrip:

thanks again for supporting wind :3
@Petrichord @Irithyll

hiya! both of your dragons have been picked up and recorded! sorry for the delay - i was checking into a hotel room and forgot about foddart :sweatdrip:

thanks again for supporting wind :3
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd
sending in some levels for MythicalViper, tysm!
@Noddddd
sending in some levels for MythicalViper, tysm!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring!
Username: TallyArts
ID: 46839
Payment: gems!

I've never ordered a skin before! Do I send the gems to you right away? :D
@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring!
Username: TallyArts
ID: 46839
Payment: gems!

I've never ordered a skin before! Do I send the gems to you right away? :D
// INSTA //
mifYWkf.png
@Astaraela @Asterodea @Silience @Geiskogul @Ookami99 @Featherly @hatesprit @figura @ineedapot @erithakos @Sootsprite @lamsweete @Mima @glacevoleur @Karaku @berber @incant @oneluckyduck @Wolfkid

hello! this is your reminder to send in your levels payment for Skin: mistral seraph. You can check how many levels you still need here! (you can also find the active acceptors on the sheet - please send to an acceptor, not an artist!)

if you decide to pay by gems instead or are no longer interested, please let me know and I can update your order accordingly. thank you and happy early MistJam!
@Astaraela @Asterodea @Silience @Geiskogul @Ookami99 @Featherly @hatesprit @figura @ineedapot @erithakos @Sootsprite @lamsweete @Mima @glacevoleur @Karaku @berber @incant @oneluckyduck @Wolfkid

hello! this is your reminder to send in your levels payment for Skin: mistral seraph. You can check how many levels you still need here! (you can also find the active acceptors on the sheet - please send to an acceptor, not an artist!)

if you decide to pay by gems instead or are no longer interested, please let me know and I can update your order accordingly. thank you and happy early MistJam!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper, I'd like to change my order to gems please and I'll get them sent in first thing tomorrow
@MythicalViper, I'd like to change my order to gems please and I'll get them sent in first thing tomorrow
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela

updated for you - no need to send me gems, there's no prepayment required if you order by gems. Thank you!
@Astaraela

updated for you - no need to send me gems, there's no prepayment required if you order by gems. Thank you!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@oneluckyduck I'm aware, I just didn't have the time to train fodder until now. Sending you 10 level 6 dragons via PA for my two airplane adopts - thanks in advance!
@oneluckyduck I'm aware, I just didn't have the time to train fodder until now. Sending you 10 level 6 dragons via PA for my two airplane adopts - thanks in advance!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53