Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
It’s a reference to my username. Over the years I’ve started labeling all my accounts some variant of “a random person”, cause well, to most I’m just another random internet person, lol.
It’s a reference to my username. Over the years I’ve started labeling all my accounts some variant of “a random person”, cause well, to most I’m just another random internet person, lol.
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
im the masc trophy husband
im the masc trophy husband
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I was never told what line I'm tiptoeing but I sure as frickity frackity am
I was never told what line I'm tiptoeing but I sure as frickity frackity am
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
song lyrics. i put it solely because it had the word fish (no way) (can you believe it guys) (oh also it's a very good song. mother mother oh my heart my beloved)
song lyrics. i put it solely because it had the word fish (no way) (can you believe it guys) (oh also it's a very good song. mother mother oh my heart my beloved)
ZcrsSbC.png
My message is the harsh truth :( (lol)
My message is the harsh truth :( (lol)
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
35762b9fa17b8144c404b3e7df934cfa0dd0a1b9.png
Mine is a quote from The Craft, said by Sarah to Nancy during their climactic battle at the end of the movie. I have an extreme witch special interest, and so I wanted a broadcast message that would reflect it.
Mine is a quote from The Craft, said by Sarah to Nancy during their climactic battle at the end of the movie. I have an extreme witch special interest, and so I wanted a broadcast message that would reflect it.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
The fact that I collect bones, and also Dustcarve Dig.
The fact that I collect bones, and also Dustcarve Dig.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I didn’t realize you couple put vistas on dragons / thought it was code… I’ve literally played for 5 years how did i not know thisssss
I didn’t realize you couple put vistas on dragons / thought it was code… I’ve literally played for 5 years how did i not know thisssss
RI8hS.gif 1cLgG.gif 6F5cu.gif 6Yuo8.gif 4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif
i'm rewatching the big bang theory
i'm rewatching the big bang theory
reference to what a good chunk of my wallet goes to
reference to what a good chunk of my wallet goes to
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43