Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | illegal food combinations
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Now I thought I had a bad combo but oh my plaguemother you all scare me

anyways I like Dill pickles (Specifically Vlasic Baby dill pickles) with Pilsbury Cream Cheese frosting (which is dairy free and really good in general)
Now I thought I had a bad combo but oh my plaguemother you all scare me

anyways I like Dill pickles (Specifically Vlasic Baby dill pickles) with Pilsbury Cream Cheese frosting (which is dairy free and really good in general)
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
a bit ago i tried mixing three kinds of pickle brine together
it tasted like sweet pickle brine
and then tried it on chips
tasted like sweet pickle brine and chips
a bit ago i tried mixing three kinds of pickle brine together
it tasted like sweet pickle brine
and then tried it on chips
tasted like sweet pickle brine and chips

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
things i've eaten!

- six month old fossilized chocolate syrup in a bowl (had a layer of dust on top)

- bleach and glass (lemony and crunchy!)

- three day old unrefrigerated chicken out of a dormmate's closet was so good

- nutella peanut butter mayo chutney sandwich .. .

- peanut butter and um bovril (its like vegemite) madness and badness combination :fire:

- spoonfuls of dijon mustard from the jar (:fire:)

- cake sandwich

- maggots in my grapes :3

- paint

- paper

- chocolate bar / skittle wrappers ( i was too lazy to find a bin so i ate them instead )

- pepper + orange juice + tea + coke + coffee + milk + salt + mayo + ketchup Potion :)

not dead yet ! a literal trash muncher !!!
things i've eaten!

- six month old fossilized chocolate syrup in a bowl (had a layer of dust on top)

- bleach and glass (lemony and crunchy!)

- three day old unrefrigerated chicken out of a dormmate's closet was so good

- nutella peanut butter mayo chutney sandwich .. .

- peanut butter and um bovril (its like vegemite) madness and badness combination :fire:

- spoonfuls of dijon mustard from the jar (:fire:)

- cake sandwich

- maggots in my grapes :3

- paint

- paper

- chocolate bar / skittle wrappers ( i was too lazy to find a bin so i ate them instead )

- pepper + orange juice + tea + coke + coffee + milk + salt + mayo + ketchup Potion :)

not dead yet ! a literal trash muncher !!!
somebody made me try jam and cheese on toast a few days ago. it wasn't bad, but i don't think im gonna choose to eat it again. a weird combo i do like is dipping my fries in a vanilla shake. its sooo good i swear.
somebody made me try jam and cheese on toast a few days ago. it wasn't bad, but i don't think im gonna choose to eat it again. a weird combo i do like is dipping my fries in a vanilla shake. its sooo good i swear.
!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
when i was a kid i used to swear by bologna and grape jelly sandwiches
when i was a kid i used to swear by bologna and grape jelly sandwiches
When I was in like second grade, I recall I had a thing for eating baby carrots dipped in strawberry yogurt pointedly just to gross out the other kids in my class. I felt like such a devious little maniacal fiend back then but now that I have read through this thread honestly the entirety of the FR userbase now both terrifies me and has my utmost respect.
When I was in like second grade, I recall I had a thing for eating baby carrots dipped in strawberry yogurt pointedly just to gross out the other kids in my class. I felt like such a devious little maniacal fiend back then but now that I have read through this thread honestly the entirety of the FR userbase now both terrifies me and has my utmost respect.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I don’t believe you flatbooty, you sound like a bot tryin’ to one up us here.

Though I’ve not been doing so good either:

Was tired and ate my peas in the mashed potatoes.

Was still feeling under the weather and decided to put a ton nutmeg and cinnamon in my chili. I was craving sweet spices. It was very very good.

And then today I watered down my coffee to cool it off, awful, but I’m tired and impatient.
I don’t believe you flatbooty, you sound like a bot tryin’ to one up us here.

Though I’ve not been doing so good either:

Was tired and ate my peas in the mashed potatoes.

Was still feeling under the weather and decided to put a ton nutmeg and cinnamon in my chili. I was craving sweet spices. It was very very good.

And then today I watered down my coffee to cool it off, awful, but I’m tired and impatient.
slice of pickle on a brownie

it is SO GOOD
slice of pickle on a brownie

it is SO GOOD
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@aludesh
Lol, I haven’t tried that. Sounds like fun! Though I don’t think I could handle anything but a sweet pickle and the chocolate. Dill might be a little much.
@aludesh
Lol, I haven’t tried that. Sounds like fun! Though I don’t think I could handle anything but a sweet pickle and the chocolate. Dill might be a little much.
Cucumber and honey is illegal
Cucumber and honey is illegal
The Boneyard Clan
mixsUP8.pngqtcUeb7.pngkIuMv7j.png62L9xMb.gifYqGTpMk.pnglZi4flB.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16