Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | illegal food combinations
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I am told that my habit of dipping marshmallows in honey mustard sauce is going to send me directly to Hell when I die.
I am told that my habit of dipping marshmallows in honey mustard sauce is going to send me directly to Hell when I die.
hey guys is this tik tok
I once couldn't decide if I wanted to eat my left over spaghetti or have waffles so I had them both at the same time, pretty good ngl better than a waffles and kfc thing I tried a restaurant the other week.
I once couldn't decide if I wanted to eat my left over spaghetti or have waffles so I had them both at the same time, pretty good ngl better than a waffles and kfc thing I tried a restaurant the other week.
I'll put chocolate chip cookies in my grilled cheese sandwiches when I can,,
I'll put chocolate chip cookies in my grilled cheese sandwiches when I can,,
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
I used to eat ketchup and cheese sandwiches when I was a kid. it HAD to be on a hamburger bun. evil
I used to eat ketchup and cheese sandwiches when I was a kid. it HAD to be on a hamburger bun. evil
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
I’m disappointed that the pickle brownie only tasted like pickle. But it was a good pickle. 3/5 stars

The coffee brownie was significantly better. 4.5/5 stars

The regular brownie was ok. 2/5 stars, the chocolate chips need something?
I’m disappointed that the pickle brownie only tasted like pickle. But it was a good pickle. 3/5 stars

The coffee brownie was significantly better. 4.5/5 stars

The regular brownie was ok. 2/5 stars, the chocolate chips need something?
One time I tried brownies in my Mac and cheese and it wasn’t bad.
Specifically the little bites brownies with velveeta Mac and cheese

Also not sure if this is normal but sausage dipped in maple syrup is delicious
One time I tried brownies in my Mac and cheese and it wasn’t bad.
Specifically the little bites brownies with velveeta Mac and cheese

Also not sure if this is normal but sausage dipped in maple syrup is delicious
I don’t know what to put here
there was a trend of chips in nutella back when i was in school a while back. something i use to enjoy was hot cheetos with nutella..
there was a trend of chips in nutella back when i was in school a while back. something i use to enjoy was hot cheetos with nutella..
6-1.png
[quote name="smorphie" date="2021-10-05 13:01:56" ] - grapes in vanilla greek yogurt ( apparently was "just like popping boba!") [/quote] okay im gonna be so fr rn (heh) i think that the grapes and vanilla yogurt would actually slap. if i had grapes i would try that right now
smorphie wrote on 2021-10-05 13:01:56:
- grapes in vanilla greek yogurt ( apparently was "just like popping boba!")

okay im gonna be so fr rn (heh) i think that the grapes and vanilla yogurt would actually slap. if i had grapes i would try that right now
FfsFHyt.png
Right now I'm eating Cheeto Puffs with Valentina sauce! So good..
Right now I'm eating Cheeto Puffs with Valentina sauce! So good..
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
i enjoy a bread roll, with a reece peanut butter cup in the middle, and kosher dill pickles. together. one bite of each.
i enjoy a bread roll, with a reece peanut butter cup in the middle, and kosher dill pickles. together. one bite of each.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16