Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your dream gene port?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i REALLY want modern augment. ive never wanted a gene on moderns so badly, and i can at least hold onto the hope that it'll slide by on the basis of being minimally linebreaking, not that much worse than spines/sparkle/firefly. id still understand if not, but like... it's not impossible?
i REALLY want modern augment. ive never wanted a gene on moderns so badly, and i can at least hold onto the hope that it'll slide by on the basis of being minimally linebreaking, not that much worse than spines/sparkle/firefly. id still understand if not, but like... it's not impossible?
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
I’d love to see Lacquer/Varnish on moderns. When I first saw it I got such strong Skydancer vibes, and I’m not even a huge fan of Skydancers. I can only assume it was a message from the Windsinger himself.

Anyways I need a Skydancer with those genes immediately.

Edit: Oh also Noxtide/Lionfish for Banescales
I’d love to see Lacquer/Varnish on moderns. When I first saw it I got such strong Skydancer vibes, and I’m not even a huge fan of Skydancers. I can only assume it was a message from the Windsinger himself.

Anyways I need a Skydancer with those genes immediately.

Edit: Oh also Noxtide/Lionfish for Banescales
jaguar/rosette for veilspuns pleeeeeeeease devs literally every other breed has it my crops are dying [emoji=skull size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=skull size=1] edit- [quote name="MysticMeat" date="2024-03-21 10:30:24" ] Varnish/Lacquer/Topcoat modern port! [/quote] actually yknow what i'd pay money for this too. love the subtle coloring on these :o
jaguar/rosette for veilspuns pleeeeeeeease devs literally every other breed has it my crops are dying

edit-
MysticMeat wrote on 2024-03-21 10:30:24:
Varnish/Lacquer/Topcoat modern port!
actually yknow what i'd pay money for this too. love the subtle coloring on these :o
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I want modern Shell/Web, Ragged/Tear, Blossom, Kumo, Rattlesnake/Diamondback, Checkers/Chess, and Mochlus/Riopa. So much potential.

I still really want Banes to get Pinions, and I think Aethers would be super cute with Wintercoat and Beard, and THEY ALSO NEED RUNES. I would also really like Veils to get Spool/Thread (and maybe moderns!)

OH. And Python/Morph on Gaolers. Please. They'd look so good.
I want modern Shell/Web, Ragged/Tear, Blossom, Kumo, Rattlesnake/Diamondback, Checkers/Chess, and Mochlus/Riopa. So much potential.

I still really want Banes to get Pinions, and I think Aethers would be super cute with Wintercoat and Beard, and THEY ALSO NEED RUNES. I would also really like Veils to get Spool/Thread (and maybe moderns!)

OH. And Python/Morph on Gaolers. Please. They'd look so good.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Bee! On! Aethers!!!
Bee! On! Aethers!!!
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
i made this image nearly 3 years ago [img]https://i.ibb.co/bPQrcHD/makesweet.gif[/img]
i made this image nearly 3 years ago
makesweet.gif
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Bright/Vivid on modern dragons imagine what it'll do to an Obelisk's mane [emoji=guardian star size=1]
Bright/Vivid on modern dragons
imagine what it'll do to an Obelisk's mane
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6