Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your dream gene port?
1 2 3 4 5 6
What is your dream gene to see on another breed? Like an existing gene you would love to see on a breed that doesn't already have it!

Personally mine would be Blossom on Veilspuns and Aethers (links to some mock-ups I've made!), in fact I've held onto some project dragons for years hoping that one of them would get blossom lol

Other than blossom, I'd love to see Aethers get Phantom/Spirit, Veilspuns get Monarch and Iridescent/Shimmer (never happening but I can dream), and just in general another breed to get Chevron/Arrow, Ragged/Tear, and Shell/Web!

Is there a project you don't want to finish until you see if a gene makes it onto another breed? Maybe you've already seen your dream gene show up on your favorite breed, tell me about that too!
What is your dream gene to see on another breed? Like an existing gene you would love to see on a breed that doesn't already have it!

Personally mine would be Blossom on Veilspuns and Aethers (links to some mock-ups I've made!), in fact I've held onto some project dragons for years hoping that one of them would get blossom lol

Other than blossom, I'd love to see Aethers get Phantom/Spirit, Veilspuns get Monarch and Iridescent/Shimmer (never happening but I can dream), and just in general another breed to get Chevron/Arrow, Ragged/Tear, and Shell/Web!

Is there a project you don't want to finish until you see if a gene makes it onto another breed? Maybe you've already seen your dream gene show up on your favorite breed, tell me about that too!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Not really a 'dream' since I don't have any plans if it happened but I always thought Wraith should be ported to at least one other breed and in my opinion, Gaoler would be perfect for it. (Also Veilspun/Aberration/Aether would look amazing with it too)

Given Gaoler lore & the Banescale lore, I just think them getting Wraith would be epic.

Gaoler who got shade touched/corrupted by the very creatures they were guarding? >w> yes please!
Not really a 'dream' since I don't have any plans if it happened but I always thought Wraith should be ported to at least one other breed and in my opinion, Gaoler would be perfect for it. (Also Veilspun/Aberration/Aether would look amazing with it too)

Given Gaoler lore & the Banescale lore, I just think them getting Wraith would be epic.

Gaoler who got shade touched/corrupted by the very creatures they were guarding? >w> yes please!
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Its maybe an unrealistic dream since its technically a linebreaking tert, but I'd love augment for every breed including moderns! I would never have gems again though lol

I'd also like Sandsurges to get met/alloy and Aethers to get sphinxmoth/hawkmoth!
Its maybe an unrealistic dream since its technically a linebreaking tert, but I'd love augment for every breed including moderns! I would never have gems again though lol

I'd also like Sandsurges to get met/alloy and Aethers to get sphinxmoth/hawkmoth!
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Flaunt/Flair, Jaguar/Rosette and Blossom for Veilspun :)
Flaunt/Flair, Jaguar/Rosette and Blossom for Veilspun :)
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Tide/ Foam on Veilspun please I need it
Tide/ Foam on Veilspun please I need it
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
ghost on sandsurge. it’s a vision i’ve had for a while…
ghost on sandsurge. it’s a vision i’ve had for a while…
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Augment on Literally Everything
And the obligatory Blossom on Moderns
Augment on Literally Everything
And the obligatory Blossom on Moderns
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
sailfish and marlin for everyone, its just so cute and fun!!
sailfish and marlin for everyone, its just so cute and fun!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
carnivore for moderns for sure
carnivore for moderns for sure
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I'm on my hands and knees asking for a modern port of Mochlus/Riopa and Sailfish/Marlin

Also Opal on Aberrations please please please please please plea
I'm on my hands and knees asking for a modern port of Mochlus/Riopa and Sailfish/Marlin

Also Opal on Aberrations please please please please please plea
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….